C*ltc

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

Hopefully a load of shite not because I think ross is a better manager hibs got beat by hearts ffs but want the lurgan bigot to stay

Just got this

The board had a failed motion to sack Lenny on Friday morning. They required a unanimous vote but Lawwell voted against. Directors weren’t happy, but had to pass him a “vote of confidence” as they couldn’t terminate him. Desmond and Bankier reconvened a board meeting via video link at 8pm Sunday night after discussions with Lawwell. They have insisted that Lawwell abstain, because he is stepping down at the AGM and shouldn’t be blocking any motions single handedly. Jack Ross agent has provisionally agreed terms, but the deal hinges on a settlement with Hibs. They were approached last week BEFORE the Sparta game, but were clearly expecting the vote to pass on Friday. Lenny has a video conference call with the board at 9:15am, where he will be asked to resign. If he refuses, he will be placed on leave. Kennedy will take the team to Milan.”

Ross is a bluenose 🤔😉

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The only gutting thing about the past few results .They haven’t been league games .And that’s what will ultimately be his downfall .We need to see more dropped points 

Definitely. Despite how pish they've been there's still only 5 points in it assuming they win their games in hand, which they should. That's nothing. Surprised at the bookies shortening our odds so much at this early stage.

Hopefully they avoid a hammering v Milan and Lennon gets kept on for a while longer

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Definitely. Despite how pish they've been there's still only 5 points in it assuming they win their games in hand, which they should. That's nothing. Surprised at the bookies shortening our odds so much at this early stage.

Hopefully they avoid a hammering v Milan and Lennon gets kept on for a while longer

Last season? Aye they should win those games in hand. This season they're all over the place. If Ross County can beat them, nothing should be taken for granted.

Don't think the Milan game changes anything. I'd imagine their board fully expects them to lose to Milan so if they were going to dump him after that, they'd be better doing it now. He's got a few games it seems. As Eejay said, we just need Lennon's stint to last a little while longer and cover some league games.

Just now, HG5 said:

Thought he leant our way - was surprised to see him linked, tbh.

I’ve spoken to him mate .He is definitely not one of them .I rate him but the bheasts would be squealing in no time .They would be up in arms ,the first few bad results 🤣

10 minutes ago, Marco said:

Last season? Aye they should win those games in hand. This season they're all over the place. If Ross County can beat them, nothing should be taken for granted.

Don't think the Milan game changes anything. I'd imagine their board fully expects them to lose to Milan so if they were going to dump him after that, they'd be better doing it now. He's got a few games it seems. As Eejay said, we just need Lennon's stint to last a little while longer and cover some league games.

I think if they bring in a new manager then the games in hand are much more likely to be 6 points for them. Hopefully they let Lennon stay and make an arse of the league

11 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I only found that out tonight listening to SSB, apparently they are Lawwell's creation.  I always wondered who the power was behind their club it seems the GB are.

Not Liewells creation..

But certainly backed by liewell and sellikfitbawklub for the wonderful sectarian atmosphere they bring. 

Imo there is unrest and ill feeling towards the goofy brigade from their wider support who now are sick of the constant political shite and embarrassment emanating from these wee turds and like their casuals they will eventually turn on them and remove them....whether liewell likes it or not 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I’ve spoken to him mate .He is definitely not one of them .I rate him but the bheasts would be squealing in no time .They would be up in arms ,the first few bad results 🤣

Yes - if he’s not ‘sellik minded’ I wouldn’t see them giving him much of a chance, given what’s at stake.👍

Nor would it be comfortable for him (you’d hope...).

Mind you, it’s football we’re talking about - folk will do a lot for a paycheque....

17 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes - if he’s not ‘sellik minded’ I wouldn’t see them giving him much of a chance, given what’s at stake.👍

Nor would it be comfortable for him (you’d hope...).

Mind you, it’s football we’re talking about - folk will do a lot for a paycheque....

Spot on .I think it would be crazy for him to go there .Or even crazier for the scum do go after him.For me ,it’s unlikely this one will happen 

19 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I don't buy into the whole a manager wouldn't want to join them thing, they would, loads would, a lot of people are out of work etc and would see it as a chance to enhance their reputation. 

The issue for them is their board simply couldn't have seen this coming. I can see them hanging it out and hanging it out and looking for a candidate, they have then waited until it has maybe got away from them and then trying to use Lennon and boot a lot of the squad and claim them all as wasters as Collateral Damage to keep their own place in tact. 

I agree, I don't buy into the theory that no one would like to manage them because of the circumstances. 

I'm not sure of the calibre of manager they could attract but managers will want to come. 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Spot on .I think it would be crazy for him to go there .Or even crazier for the scum do go after him.For me ,it’s unlikely this one will happen 

Hope not mate👍

Still, all the speculation keeps the pressure on!

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hope not mate👍

Still, all the speculation keeps the pressure on!

Dave King was right ,when he said. 1 title and it would make all the difference .Starting to see where he was coming from 😄Just need to keep going until May .Be the best Summer in living memory 

Dave King was right ,when he said. 1 title and it would make all the difference .Starting to see where he was coming from 😄Just need to keep going until May .Be the best Summer in living memory 

Yes - can’t wait!!

Taken from Kerrydale Street. I post this with the greatest of smiles:

”I had a difficult conversation with my 12 yo son this morning. I told him I don't think he'll be getting the Celtic away strip for Christmas and don't think we'll be renewing his season ticket either at this rate. Can't believe how far things have gone. Can't even get a stream on Premier Sports right for season ticket holders. Feckin shambolic from top to bottom.”

Feed me your tears ya rat bastard

I don’t even think the loss of the title was the significant part alone .It’s to do with the lack of champions league income which they have fucked up anyway even though they still won the league .

2 years qualifying from group stage of Europa has brought in a bit of money to make up the shortfall but still short of what 1 crack at the CL groups would have made .

“I feel utterly helpless, I know we can stop buying things from Celtic and I certainly plan on doing so... 

But I want something done right now. The club I love being ruined by these a$$holes. Honestly unbelievable. I hope we get beat by double digits on Thursday I don’t even care.”

He's staying, at least for the mean time. All the newspaper/media outlets have been briefed pretty much the same, he's in charge against Milan, and Desmond won't back down to the 'entitled' rabble. 

The Desmond bit may well have some truth in it, but i also think it's hard for them to get a decent alternative to Lennon at this stage of the season, all things considered.  Had it been the end of the season, in the Summer, then way different.

And as such, things will continue to fester, protests, infighting against the groin brigade, Lennon getting hated, their Board getting even more hated, more humiliations starting on Thursday etc etc 

In short, this just gets better and better :UK:

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

”I had a difficult conversation with my 12 yo son this morning. I told him I don't think he'll be getting the Celtic away strip for Christmas and don't think we'll be renewing his season ticket either at this rate. Can't believe how far things have gone. Can't even get a stream on Premier Sports right for season ticket holders. Feckin shambolic from top to bottom.”

Some loyalty eh 

It will be back to the early 80s for these bastards .When their end was empty in a league cup final 83/84

If ever a support defined glory hunters .It is the shower of reptiles 😄

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

:britney:

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He's staying, at least for the mean time. All the newspaper/media outlets have been briefed pretty much the same, he's i charge against Milan, and Desmond won't back down to the 'entitled' rabble. 

The Desmond bit may well have some truth in it, but i also think it's hard for them to get a decent alternative to Lennon at this stage of the season, all things considered.  Had it been the end of the season, in t Summer, then way different.

And as such, things will continue to fester, protests, infighting against the groin brigade, Lennon getting hated, their Board getting even more hated, more humiliations starting on Thursday etc etc 

In short, this just gets better and better :UK:

🤣🤣long may it continue 

Feels brilliant waking up every morning to a new day of their infighting 

39 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I agree, I don't buy into the theory that no one would like to manage them because of the circumstances. 

I'm not sure of the calibre of manager they could attract but managers will want to come. 

Gerrard has been a great manager but he was barely regarded as one of the top coaches when he came in. If we couldn’t attract some big named coach then why would they be capable of doing so? The names they are rattling about are pie in the sky stuff. We had to do with some right duds before finding Gerrard they’ll have to take the same risks because of the league we participate in. 

9 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

”I had a difficult conversation with my 12 yo son this morning. I told him I don't think he'll be getting the celtic away strip for Christmas and don't think we'll be renewing his season ticket either at this rate. Can't believe how far things have gone. Can't even get a stream on Premier Sports right for season ticket holders. Feckin shambolic from top to bottom.”

I don't normally read their pish but had a look myself and it is fucking hilarious at the moment.  Imagine refusing your kid a football top cause you are having a bad run hahahaha.  Dermot and Liwell are in on it too dont ya know... fucking idiots 

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 7.30.25 PM.png

Archived