C*ltc

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I genuinely don't see who would want it right now other than the Owen Coyle's, John Kennedy's or Mark McGhee's of this world either of which would be delightful. Maybe a Lambert at a push which would also be fine. I can't see anyone with any credibility showing interest given their situation and what's at stake this season. Even for all the money in China, for the first time in a long time, their shortlist will be pretty short.

Reckon that's why Lennon is getting more time. The options to replace are limited and they know it. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I genuinely don't see who would want it right now other than the Owen Coyle's, John Kennedy's or Mark McGhee's of this world either of which would be delightful. Maybe a Lambert at a push which would also be fine. I can't see anyone with any credibility showing interest given their situation and what's at stake this season. Even for all the money in China, for the first time in a long time, their shortlist will be pretty short.

Lambert's at Ipswich doing a fine job taking them down the table after leading for a while.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Reckon that's why Lennon is getting more time. The options to replace are limited and they know it. 

Absolutely and it's a joy to watch!

Failing to win any game at the old firm is a disaster. Failing to win 8 in 10, 4 home defeats in a row, out of 3 competitions by November and carnage all around is almost unheard of. No one should ever survive that, especially when they have the greatest, bestest team in the whole world! That this has happened with their 'successful' squad makes it even worse.

25 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Absolutely and it's a joy to watch!

Failing to win any game at the old firm is a disaster. Failing to win 8 in 10, 4 home defeats in a row, out of 3 competitions by November and carnage all around is almost unheard of. No one should ever survive that, especially when they have the greatest, bestest team in the whole world! That this has happened with their 'successful' squad makes it even worse.

Which makes it even better is that he's spent £35 million over 3 transfer windows to get them in this mess. 

How much does the new timlactico get to save 'the 10' in January after they pay off Lennon and forkout a fortune for the big name that isn't available that they so desperately want? Any big name they do get won't come cheap unless he leaves his current club but I'd imagine he'd want his own backroom staff, big wages and a heafty transfer kitty to help save him from the angry hoardes that can't cope with losing a cup game, never mind 'the 10'. 

Up shit creek without a paddle. We must absolutely do our job though. Football can change so quickly. No excuses this season. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

2 draws this week hopefully, couldn’t give a fuck about them in Europe, St Johnstone draw on Sunday, beat Lille for another false dawn then more dropped points against Kilmarnock. Damage will be done then. 

Reading between the lines after ssb laugh-in,got the message this team haven't played for him since he abused them by accusing a half dozen who didn't want to be there.
NOW!!!...if this is the case they have taken their foot off the gas for 3 months and are going through the motions, then they will find it hard to pick up the pace even with the Poch or Howe or whatever super manager they want to pick for the poisoned chalice.
The results you mentioned St J and Killie come to fruition and it's game over for this bunch of mutants.
Fingers crossed :UK:

Just noticed my 4 year old daughter  is walking about singing 'Hey there you with the sad face' :rangers:

I just can't get it out of my head, been walking about the house singing it with a grin on my face for days and days, not even noticing half the time, she must have picked it up :lol:

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just noticed my 4 year old daughter  is walking about singing 'Hey there you with the sad face' :rangers:

I just can't get it out of my head, been walking about the house singing it with a grin for days and days, not even noticing half the time, she must have picked it up :lol:

Reckon there needs to be a push on this to get it back in the Xmas charts .Need to do a better job than the Joey Garner attempt though,showing my age but Beautiful Sunday would be a great B side  😁

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Which makes it even better is that he's spent £35 million over 3 transfer windows to get them in this mess. 

How much does the new timlactico get to save 'the 10' in January after they pay off Lennon and forkout a fortune for the big name that isn't available that they so desperately want? Any big name they do get won't come cheap unless he leaves his current club but I'd imagine he'd want his own backroom staff, big wages and a heafty transfer kitty to help save him from the angry hoardes that can't cope with losing a cup game, never mind 'the 10'. 

Up shit creek without a paddle. We must absolutely do our job though. Football can change so quickly. No excuses this season. 

What I love is when some scum player is mentioned that you’ve forgotten about.

Then you remember that he cost £x millions and that you yourself have played in the sellick first team almost as much as the no-mark player in question.

Latest one was the crocked boy from Motherwell. £3.5m and he can’t get into a team on their worst run in over fifty years.

Remember when Strachan’s two sources of player prospects were:

• 1. The Daily Record
  • 2. Anyone we were looking at

They hadn’t a clue then and they’re worse now.

:lol:

54 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

And we didn’t riot when we were going for 10.

It’s ironic that the deluded cunts who had a riot to get Lennon out kept him in a job :rofl:

We treated everyone with deserved respect for bringing us some incredible times when our bid for 10 ended. 

That lot will outcast everyone and threaten thier safety. Car insurance will be a must 🤣

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They have a thread called “Celts for change”. Literally a thread about 5 pages long of cunts saying they’re cancelling their ST

class reading

How many will actually do that though .There will be many who don’t have season tickets and many who have but have no intention of not renewing just venting a bit of spleen to sound relevant .

Of course they will take a dip but we don’t actually know how many season ticket holders they currently have ,they have been quite ambiguous with their figures in recent years .

You only need to look at their stands during most home games and when our allocation was reduced a couple of years ago they were offering 2 extra tickets to season ticket holders .A lot of it doesn’t add up .

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We have a petition they made today if you want to help them

100 signatures for change

https://www.change.org/p/celtic-football-club-respect-the-fans-of-celtic-football-club?utm_term=pp_share&utm_medium=copylink

For once they ain’t pointing the finger at a Masonic referee conspiracy 😁

This time it’s all their own fault 😁

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

How many will actually do that though .There will be many who don’t have season tickets and many who have but have no intention of not renewing just venting a bit of spleen to sound relevant .

Of course they will take a dip but we don’t actually know how many season ticket holders they currently have ,they have been quite ambiguous with their figures in recent years .

You only need to look at their stands during most home games and when our allocation was reduced a couple of years ago they were offering 2 extra tickets to season ticket holders .A lot of it doesn’t add up .

Doesn’t actually matter if they cancel their ticket anyway as I’d assume the club already has the money and they won’t be getting refunded.

The fact they’re emailing the ticket office is enough for me

Archived