• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

One supporter threw a shark! hahaha that's got me sitting here greeting with laughter, no idea why i find that excessively funny buts it's made my week already :troll:

Common misconception that sharks have a small brain and are easily provoked and aggressive. 

Tim fans however..........

2 minutes ago, markem said:

I’m amazed he’s amazed. I see nothing there I don’t immediately recognise as celtic supporters. 

Words like allegedly being used, is he having a laugh? - Honestly, where does he get off on that absolute shite.

Accept the harsh reality Andy, they are entitled cunts firmly out of control as at every turn they are given a pass for their behaviour by every body that should hold them to account, including  you the media.   Add in the likes of Humza ‘lost evidence’ Yousaf who also seem surprisingly surprised. 

Guys like him and Humza do what they do for their own reasons and agendas yet want to act bewildered when it comes home to roost. 

Act appealed when they bottle kids at games, call it out when they hand effigies from the stands, draw a line when the blatantly support terrorism time and again ....do that and you have the right to act surprised, until then fuck off and stand beside the company you choose to keep. 

Spot on! :tu:

markem likes this