C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, qwerty said:

Bit of a weird one, this is probably posted in the wrong forum;  but we've had 'Hay there you with the sad face'

Anyhoo, when driving up the road today i listened to the below track.

This track through the media of dance music depicts for me the journey which our club has been on for the last 9 years.

To me its a tune which optimises our Clubs  toil, hard work and Ascendency WATP!

I think we all have our favourites that have kept us going over the past few years. One of mine is Be My Enemy by the Waterboys. Bruce Springsteen-Wrecking Ball too.

I think they problem they have now is the problem we had under Pedro and Murty (aside from them just being clueless) in that the players think that they are bigger than the manager. It’s a toxic set-up. Their constant ridiculous media hype about their £50m players going to Milan or being on Messi’s Christmas list has backfired IMO. 

Gerrard is the biggest, most famous, most valued person at the club. He’s the top dog and everyone knows it. If you fall out with him your fucked. Same as Walter. Or Souness. 

Can’t say that about torbet towers, and when there’s a disagreement (or your horrible bigot of a manager throws half the squad under the bus) then it’s only going one way. They aren’t all dreadful players, but they look like they’ve absolutely thrown the towel in. Only hope that they have another bad result or two in the league before they come to Ibrox. 

Their arrogance with regards to the level of their playing squad will be their undoing. So often I hear 'but we have the best squad in Scotland' - and some of them actually believe that! Player for player they are far behind us, and I don't say that with my Rangers glasses on. Just look at their back 5 vs ours, there's literally no comparison at all. 

They confuse the size of their wage bill with the quality of the players. They're overpaying for average players and will soon need a total rebuild, regardless of how this season finishes. Apart from Edouard (whos value is dropping by the week), do they have any real assets? In comparison we have Croatia's left back, we have Kamara who is shinning in Europe and will do so in the Euro's next year, Kent who is already attracting bids of 10m, and of course Morelos.

I just hope we go into the game on the 2nd with the mentality of creating dominance. We've been close to giving them a real do-ing in previous game and we could put 4 or 5 past them (but I'd still be ok with 1-0)

9 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

Their arrogance with regards to the level of their playing squad will be their undoing. So often I hear 'but we have the best squad in Scotland' - and some of them actually believe that! Player for player they are far behind us, and I don't say that with my Rangers glasses on. Just look at their back 5 vs ours, there's literally no comparison at all. 

They confuse the size of their wage bill with the quality of the players. They're overpaying for average players and will soon need a total rebuild, regardless of how this season finishes. Apart from Edouard (whos value is dropping by the week), do they have any real assets? In comparison we have Croatia's left back, we have Kamara who is shinning in Europe and will do so in the Euro's next year, Kent who is already attracting bids of 10m, and of course Morelos.

I just hope we go into the game on the 2nd with the mentality of creating dominance. We've been close to giving them a real do-ing in previous game and we could put 4 or 5 past them (but I'd still be ok with 1-0)

Only heard one of them on the phone in but he was more sensible than most. Unlike the deluded morons who still think that Jullien and Ajer are better than Goldson and Anycunt, this guy was saying how much we’ve ragdolled them in recent matches. Complete dominance, not even close and he sees no sign of that changing.

Thats the new reality and it is destroying them.

:UK:

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I think they problem they have now is the problem we had under Pedro and Murty (aside from them just being clueless) in that the players think that they are bigger than the manager. It’s a toxic set-up. They’re constant ridiculous media hype about their £50m players going to Milan or being on Messi’s Christmas list has backfired IMO. 

Gerrard is the biggest, most famous, most valued person at the club. He’s the top dog and everyone knows it. If you fall out with him your fucked. Same as Walter. Or Souness. 

Can’t say that about torbet towers, and when there’s a disagreement (or your horrible bigot of a manager throws half the squad under the bus) then it’s only going one way. They aren’t all dreadful players, but they look like they’ve absolutely thrown the towel in. Only hope that they have another bad result or two in the league before they come to Ibrox. 

It's a similar situation to what we had with pedro/murty for sure.

However they can't write the season off after years of going for 10 pish. I think they've been in touch with manager agent's and been told not interested, hence the big public backing of lennon. 

It won’t change a thing with thier players and I wouldn't be surprised to see more bad results on the way, ideally with more dropped points in the league. 

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a similar situation to what we had with pedro/murty for sure.

However they can't write the season off after years of going for 10 pish. I think they've been in touch with manager agent's and been told not interested, hence the big public backing of lennon. 

It won’t change a thing with thier players and I wouldn't be surprised to see more bad results on the way, ideally with more dropped points in the league. 

I’m shocked that their fans have imploded so much to be honest. All that really matters is the league this year, and the OF aside they’ve only dropped 2 more points than us in the league (although probably fortunate not to be more). I don’t think the league is remotely close to being won / lost. A bad result for us and it’s all to play for.

Although another draw / loss in the league and TLB will be gone.

We just have to keep stream rolling every cunt including them. 

I would guess their plan/hope is to get to January no further behind us. Then they'll make signings in the window. I can see Declan Gallagher getting picked up as he's out of contract in the summer. They'll have their wee sunshine trip to try and gee on the incumbents and hope they can mount a come back. In truth though they've been off the pace since day one and got steadily worse. There is no quick fix for their current situation and everyone now fancies their chances against them.

38 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m shocked that their fans have imploded so much to be honest. All that really matters is the league this year, and the OF aside they’ve only dropped 2 more points than us in the league (although probably fortunate not to be more). I don’t think the league is remotely close to being won / lost. A bad result for us and it’s all to play for.

The difference being every one of their games they are walking  a fukiin tightrope

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I expected them to panic if things weren't going well. Car park riots and infighting I wasn't expecting until we did 55. It makes you wonder what the hell they'll do end of season lol

I'd say they are already in must win territory this month as another slip could be fatal. 

We just need to take it one game at a time and keep winning so they remain right under pressure.

We play first at the weekend. Win and they are going into st Johnstone under more pressure. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I expected them to panic if things weren't going well. Car park riots and infighting I wasn't expecting until we did 55. It makes you wonder what the hell they'll do end of season lol

I'd say they are already in must win territory this month as another slip could be fatal. 

We just need to take it one game at a time and keep winning so they remain right under pressure.

We play first at the weekend. Win and they are going into st Johnstone under more pressure. 

Almost have to pinch myself every morning I wake up :lol:

Defo expected a meltdown but never expected it within the first half of the season and sure as fuck didn't expect them to be rioting.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Be that as it may, them rocking up at Ibrox 14 points behind, after winning every game between now and then, regardless of games in hand, knowing they need a result or it's a 17 point deficit is head fu*kery of the highest degree. 

And I don't believe for a second they won't drop points again.

5 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Be that as it may, them rocking up at Ibrox 14 points behind, after winning every game between now and then, regardless of games in hand, knowing they need a result or it's a 17 point deficit is head fu*kery of the highest degree. 

Totally agree. 

They are a mentally weak team and management (despite their knack of getting late goals).

Imagine the mindset of them if we're still flying and them coming to Ibrox knowing that defeat and they're essentially needing snookers to salvage their tainted 10.

That's a big ask for anyone - even the likes of Alex Ferguson's Man United team of the mid 90's or any other team you want to think of.

13 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Only problem is I can’t see us not dropping points, as soon as we do they’ll smell blood and kick on, we must keep winning from now till the end of the year and not lose to them. A draw would be acceptable 

27 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Only problem is I can’t see us not dropping points, as soon as we do they’ll smell blood and kick on, we must keep winning from now till the end of the year and not lose to them. A draw would be acceptable 

We will have room to drop points as the season starts to winds down by that point the damage will be done for them.

Just keep winning and they will take care of themselves.

Although with our current form we should really be looking to push on and go unbeaten in my opinion, all their talk of "Invincibles" and "10IAR" over the years I can't think of a more fitting end.

29 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ginger cunt is already talking about getting quality signings in on Jan.

Here's hoping they back him with another 5m+ and he signs more duds like Bayo, Klimala, Duffy, Soro etc.

Also regarding rescheduled games during the QFs of Betfred cup, be hilarious if Aberdeen and Hamilton are trying to get their match in that midweek. 

There definition of quailty was Duffy lol. Remember the hype and look how that worked out. 

Very rarely do you get decent vaule and game changers in the January window. 

I hope they spend stupid money as they'll just end up worse off. 

Fully expect them to get another humping tonight which will do wonders for their confidence.

St. Johnstone are in their best form of the season at the moment. We win the early match on Sunday and the gap is 14 points. Pressure is increased. Fingers crossed but they may well drop points here. Which would be nice.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There definition of quailty was Duffy lol. Remember the hype and look how that worked out. 

Very rarely do you get decent vaule and game changers in the January window. 

I hope they spend stupid money as they'll just end up worse off. 

This.

34 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ginger cunt is already talking about getting quality signings in on Jan.

Here's hoping they back him with another 5m+ and he signs more duds like Bayo, Klimala, Duffy, Soro etc.

Also regarding rescheduled games during the QFs of Betfred cup, be hilarious if Aberdeen and Hamilton are trying to get their match in that midweek. 

Imaging giving that fanny your cheque book after the last window 😂

I’ll be Surprised if they don’t move for lurch.

If Lennon's talking about January signings then (IMO) he's been given some cast-iron assurances he's going nowhere this season. 

It might not be delusion from him. He knew he was on a shaky peg the other night and wouldn't be so stupid to just take for granted all is ok unless he's had an indication. 

He's a lot of things but stupid? I'm not so sure.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Aye , as much as i'm loving the scum and their fans meltdown (long may it continue ) the league is far from over and we need to be at it every game to keep the pressure on them.

We win first on sunday and it's more pressure on them and if they drop any points then that will ratchet it up even more.Not until we are 10 or 12 clear of them with level games will i think of the league being ours.

Archived