• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

All this talk of results we want, whether TLB gets the boot, who replaces him if he does? I couldn’t care less now. I just want to see them get fucked every game they play. If we keep playing like we are we will win the league regardless of who is their manager. 

Simple as that👍

scotty1976 likes this
1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just imagine Keane in that changing room.

I hope amazon Prime send a camera crew in.

Amazon,  received a shipment of 1,500 heat-mapping camera systems from the Chinese surveillance company Dahua.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

To think they actually video us at games what's happened to all these wee handheld cameras they use. 

celtic signed a partnership deal with a Chinese company called Dahua Technology. 

Dahua got its start through partnerships with the ministry of state security, China’s version of the CIA.

Dahua received close to $1bn to build comprehensive surveillance enclosures which allegedly supported a “re-education” system of internment, checkpoints, and ideological training as part of a “people’s war on terror” in north-west China. Because of its role in human rights abuses, the US department of commerce has placed Dahua on a list that prohibits American companies from selling products to it.

1 minute ago, Bill8972 said:

Amazon,  received a shipment of 1,500 heat-mapping camera systems from the Chinese surveillance company Dahua.

celtic signed a partnership deal with a Chinese company called Dahua Technology. 

Dahua got its start through partnerships with the ministry of state security, China’s version of the CIA.

Dahua received close to $1bn to build comprehensive surveillance enclosures which allegedly supported a “re-education” system of internment, checkpoints, and ideological training as part of a “people’s war on terror” in north-west China. Because of its role in human rights abuses, the US department of commerce has placed Dahua on a list that prohibits American companies from selling products to it.

Wit

25 minutes ago, Swally said:

I think there's a big possibility we'd get there just simply due to our European performances under gerrard. the more matches we play in europe the more money as well.

That’s the ideal situation tbh. I get the bigger picture about the coefficient but I could never wish those cunts to do anything other than lose :lol:

• MisterC changed the title to C*ltc