• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I want the whole lot this year

I want the treble and after the weekend I don’t see why that isn’t achievable. I want our season winning the league back to just be us stripping them of the whole lot 

Agree. But think we could squeeze in a wee Europa league final. 

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Cop out. Appease himself by allowing to turn it around at the San Siro ( no laughing at the back )

Then sack him after it to make it look like the fans aren’t telling him what to do.

Aye nae bother ya peedo looking bastard 

Could be.

I don't think he'll get sacked. Their team was riddled with covid. There is a possibility that the lack of form is due to 'long covid'. post-viral fatigue syndrome could be mistaken for laziness.

tannerall likes this
35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

6 nil humping by Milan then a 2 nil gubbing by St Johnstone.

Tarriers go Nuclear.

Sit back and enjoy lads.

Whilst that would be extremely enjoyable it would precipitate the sacking of lennon with a new priest ensconced in the pulpit.

Players and supporters get a boost and more often than not the team responds and rattles of a few wins. 

I would prefer popcorn teeth to be given a vote of confidence, and his team to achieve just enough success to keep him in post until the new year when a comprehensive pummeling in the OF will seal his and c***ics fate. 

5 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

A get that. A mean where are you getting their entire team has covid fi?

I didn't say their entire team had it. I said they were riddled with it. Most of their key players had it. Those players are now being accused of laziness. I'm saying it could be long covid. I don't think Lennon should get the sack if it's that