C*ltc

20 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You have to wonder about that fanny Stubbs. Guy with a face like a blank sheet of paper, back on TV.

Next sellik assistant manager, you heard it here first.

Would love that hasn’t got a clue 

Was the only pundit to single out Kamara for praise tonight though so I’ll give him that 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Swally said:

kerryfail 

"Every day now seems like some sort of horrid dream. Sevco lording it and us walking piss stained into one calamity after another.

I was no fan of Lawwell or Desmond but never thought we'd be in this state ever."

:lol: piss stained, at least the jakeys are starting to be honest with themselves 

Lolzzz

Kerrydale Meltdown Retweeted

E

@EJRW95

·

5h

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

To have any chance of winning the title they need a keeper. 

Don't get this argument at all as they're rotten all over the pitch. 

Why would Forster e.g go back there for less money when he knows if he concedes a goal or has a poor game the hordes will be at his door? 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Class looking at some of their support saying they have nothing to worry about as our half season collapse is on the way and the other half of their support screaming what is giving this impression :lol:

Continue our current form past January whilst battering them on the 2nd and #55 is all but confirmed imo. 

Even a draw at Ibrox wouldn't be the worst result but fuck that I want them put to the sword :lol:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why would Forster e.g go back there for less money when he knows if he concedes a goal or has a poor game the hordes will be at his door? 

A keeper is only as good as his defence, if they're leaving things wide open then Forster wouldn't have a huge effect. Maybe a couple of saves he would make but not like this.

He thinks Duffy is amazing, he's stupid 

Continue our current form past January whilst battering them on the 2nd and #55 is all but confirmed imo. 

Even a draw at Ibrox wouldn't be the worst result but fuck that I want them put to the sword :lol:

If we keep this form and then put them to the sword on the 2nd we’ll pull away a massively from them, Their confidence is shot to bits 

21 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If we keep this form and then put them to the sword on the 2nd we’ll pull away a massively from them, Their confidence is shot to bits 

Actually wish their fans were allowed in now, imagine the players with all they deranged mutants screaming at them 😂

11 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In the position he is in he's trying to build confidence. Sounds deranged and he doesn't believe it but its squarely for his players. There's no way he's going to slag them getting beat away to Milan.

He has thrown them under the bus and that didn't work so he is trying the opposite now hoping he'll get a reaction. The being the nice guy doesn't suit him. I agree with you, he doesn't believe it. He is trying to save his job by doing anything. 

Problem is, the players won't forget that he has already thrown them under the bus at the first sign of trouble. 

13 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

He has thrown them under the bus and that didn't work so he is trying the opposite now hoping he'll get a reaction. The being the nice guy doesn't suit him. I agree with you, he doesn't believe it. He is trying to save his job by doing anything. 

Problem is, the players won't forget that he has already thrown them under the bus at the first sign of trouble. 

He's already alienated his sqaud. All the public backing and trying to build them up ain't going to change that. 

The way they are defending right now any team must really fancy their chances. Hope St Johnstone go after them on Sunday. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's already alienated his sqaud. All the public backing and trying to build them up ain't going to change that. 

The way they are defending right now any team must really fancy their chances. Hope St Johnstone go after them on Sunday. 

Same. Although we are in a great position and are favourites for the title, the gap could be as little as 5 points. I really want the gap to increase further before I start believing it could happen. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Actually wish their fans were allowed in now, imagine the players with all they deranged mutants screaming at them 😂

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Feel like the further the gap gets the worst they will be.

Would be a shortage of bed sheets while those cunts made banners 😂

16 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just read that they briefly held a 2 goal lead in Milan. That would have given the unwashed some hope. Only to have that hope well and truly trampled on before the end of the game. Lovely stuff.

They say it's the hope that kills you......

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

Same. Although we are in a great position and are favourites for the title, the gap could be as little as 5 points. I really want the gap to increase further before I start believing it could happen. 

We are playing really well and getting results they are shite at the moment and we all have to enjoy their meltdowns because of what we have had to endure over the last years, but no way am I getting ahead of myself and I agree with your last line 100%.  

Anything can happen in a game, remember our Refs up here, we need to keep the heed, yes enjoy the tarriers going nuts, it is brilliant, but just not think we have won anything in Dec.

One game at a time loyal. :smokingcowboy:

Archived