C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He's probably better trying to lose some timber, the useless fat cunt that he is! One to file under the "who gives a fuck" folder :wanker:

He can’t even get into their starting eleven but he wants to talk about the Rangers. Reminds me of when Commons  he said something along the lines of they were fitter, faster, stronger, and that turned out well.

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

That unintelligent clown seriously needs to leave the drugs alone. 

His day is fast approaching ,He will be hurting more than most when we are parading trophies this year and he will have plenty time to wallow in his own pish while he’s sitting at home in the summer surrounded with empty baggies ,When he doesn’t make the Euros squad due to still being unfit .

11 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The thumb says taigs have the better squad and no one at Rangers would get into their sqaud.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one in our squad would even want to be in there squad

11 hours ago, Jdee.rfc said:

You were right ..😂😂still on the broon then !!! Wouldn’t have any them in our team over anyone 

05793059-3B79-48F8-8AAA-FF6F03402D37.png

:lol: It's this ego mentality and lack of ability to just accept they're shite (even learn/grow from it...) that will be their downfall. 

Waltzing about for near a decade like the big man. 

Prick.

Just now, The Monk said:

It was early in the season so we hadn’t properly got into our rhythm but I thought St Johnstone were very difficult to break down when we played them. Hoping they can do the business today.

Unbeaten in 10 I think? 

Archived