C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

This is massive. Are we likely to drop this many points?! If/when we beat them it’s even further ahead. Things look brilliant Bears!!

We'll drop points definitely and we'll go thru a sticky patch. It's all about momentum tho, if they can drop a few points pre Xmas we'll be in an amazing position.

Let's concentrate on ourselves, let's get to February and look at the gap then.

Just now, chris182 said:

We'll drop points definitely and we'll go thru a sticky patch. It's all about momentum tho, if they can drop a few points pre Xmas were in an amazing position.

Let's concentrate on ourselves, lets get to February and look at the gap then.

We could be well clear before we drop points. Not naive enough to think we don’t drop any, but we could be 20 clear in a few weeks time 

It’s like a dream. Keep expecting to wake up and be like one of those dreams you have with a blonde bird with massive tits and that sense of disappointment. But this is fucking real. The goal difference we have is like an extra point don’t forget. We’ve won nothing yet but we’re steam rolling teams. We always knew pay back for the last decade was going to be sweet. It’s only just begun. The last ten years have been torturous. We deserve this and I hope their suffering is beyond their wildest nightmares. Fenian cunts. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Tbh in my head am still not getting excited, dunno why probably because it would be the biggest comedown ever. If he sees them out tae the old firm it’ll just be about over by then and maybe I’ll believe 

Remaining cautious as well. Not getting carried away until we're at least 10 points clear (after games in hand). 

Archived