C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh in my head am still not getting excited, dunno why probably because it would be the biggest comedown ever. If he sees them out tae the old firm it’ll just be about over by then and maybe I’ll believe 

I’m getting seriously excited myself but the team have to keep treating every game like the league is still really marginal, only we can throw this away now 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh in my head am still not getting excited, dunno why probably because it would be the biggest comedown ever. If he sees them out tae the old firm it’ll just be about over by then and maybe I’ll believe 

I'm the same mate. I'm enjoying the moment, but I'm very cautious. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Things change quickly in football. Don’t get me wrong am laughing like fuck at them but not rubbing it in at this stage. 

If we’re in this position at the end of January then I’ll believe 

I'm a negative bastard and usually boast about fuck all when it comes to us recently but there's not a chance we are going to chuck a 7 point lead away while they win every single game. They are in a worse position than we have been in since we came back up. 

Make no mistake the players have chucked it and the fans want blood. 

I'm lapping this up, every single tainted taig tear. 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If we keep winning and win the old firm at Ibrox, I might start believing until then I can't get carried away. I want to but as you said it would be heart breaking. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I'm a negative bastard and usually boast about fuck all when it comes to us recently but there's not a chance we are going to chuck a 7 point lead away while they win every single game. They are in a worse position than we have been in since we came back up. 

Make no mistake the players have chucked it and the fans want blood. 

I'm lapping this up, every single tainted taig tear. 

Spot on mate it's hard no to get excited the way it's going, long may it continue the fenian bastards 

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We'll drop points definitely and we'll go thru a sticky patch. It's all about momentum tho, if they can drop a few points pre Xmas we'll be in an amazing position.

Let's concentrate on ourselves, let's get to February and look at the gap then.

I am loving this collapse by them, and we deserve the enjoyment we are having after all we have gone through the last few years, but for me it is still one game at a time and not taking anything for granted.

:coolio:

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think you are very wise to take that view, we are all loving their melt down, we deserve it after the last hellish years, but we are still in Dec and need to take each game as it comes and hope they keep dropping even more points. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am loving this collapse by them, and we deserve the enjoyment we are having after all we have gone through the last few years, but for me it is still one game at a time and not taking anything for granted.

:coolio:

Exactly. Its been too long without a major trophy and after what happened last year we need to keep it simple and do our own job. But im starting to believe already. Plenty of bears are saying that they cannot imagine paedos meltdown if they chuck it this year. But seriously, can you imagine this place if we get the 55th? I still remember the 2009 final day game vs Dundee United and it was a glorious day here in this forum. One game at the time, but we are slowly and surely getting there. 

Archived