C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

See this , doesn't bother me , same goes for Clyde . 

Its the reason they're in the state they're in . Illusions of grandeur fed by a compliant press . And now reality has kicked in they don't know which way to turn . 

Find it even better than if they were neutral tbh. Their biased shite has blown smoke up tarrier assholes for 9 years now. The meltdown is one of the most glorious things I've seen and heard for a long time.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

See the thing about that is you can actually imagine a section of their support refusing to acknowledge it if we win the league this season. 

This isnae the real Ranjurz they died and so did the titles. I can genuinely see it

Good

Whatever winds them up the most 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Find it even better than if they were neutral tbh. Their biased shite has blown smoke up tarrier assholes for 9 years now. The meltdown is one of the most glorious things I've seen and heard for a long time.

Absolutely.  

You can tell they're hurting . I listened to Clyde tonite and I swear hugh keevins is there as a fan and not a pundit.  

Best transfer window they’ve had in years they said,

Barkas - Shite

Duffy - Shite, MIA, Apparently Injured 

Ajeti - Bang average at best, Hamstring injury according to TLB

Klimala - Shite

Laxalt - New wonder left back, Hooked at half time against St Johnstone for Greg Taylor Ffs 😂

14 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Wonder what the bride of chucky will say about the taigs behaviour tomorrow at her briefing? No doubt she'll blame us. 

“I will not tolerate celtic fans, or indeed Rangers or Inverness fans acting like this.” Was us and Ayr last week. Joke. 

Below is how bad it is hurting them lmao, mentally deranged cocktards 

We’ve done so much self harm there should be a ‘if you have been affected by the images of self harm during this broadcast please call or visit our website for help’ like they do after Holyoaks. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Honestly imagine being a tarrier and logging into Facebook and seeing a video of yer Da applauding the team bus into Parkhead then chasing it down the street screaming 2-hours later :lol: 

Wearing a balaclava to boot. 

Archived