C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Best transfer window they’ve had in years they said,

Barkas - Shite

Duffy - Shite, MIA, Apparently Injured 

Ajeti - Bang average at best, Hamstring injury according to TLB

Klimala - Shite

Laxalt - New wonder left back, Hooked at half time against St Johnstone for Greg Taylor Ffs 😂

Said plenty times before but that new DoF or whatever they want to call him was a fucking disastrous appointment. Up there with hiring Barnes for me.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Wonder what the bride of chucky will say about the taigs behaviour tomorrow at her briefing? No doubt she'll blame us. 

They were on a supposed yellow when the goli got caught so now they’ve turned up their twice in a row during Tier 4 and then there was the team photo 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

i think they will stick with him till the cup and hearts can win this they are a experienced physical team that will get in about celtic   

That's my line of thought as well . I think they'll give him the Cup Final . 

Wouldn't surprise me if Hearts gub them if they do . 

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Best transfer window they’ve had in years they said,

Barkas - Shite

Duffy - Shite, MIA, Apparently Injured 

Ajeti - Bang average at best, Hamstring injury according to TLB

Klimala - Shite

Laxalt - New wonder left back, Hooked at half time against St Johnstone for Greg Taylor Ffs 😂

😂

Wheres that photo of the tweet from their official account saying it was the best ever window 😂😂

1 minute ago, Jamie29 said:

😂

Wheres that photo of the tweet from their official account saying it was the best ever window 😂😂

Aye that’s what I was thinking of when I posted this but you’re definitely looking at the wrong man if you’re expecting me to find it and somehow get it on here, This is my IT skills you are currently witnessing Ffs 😂

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck we got cocky after leading by a few points back in the day. 

This Rangers team are not the same as the previous few years. We have shown an unrivalled level of consistency. I back us and I'd never have said that this time last year or before. 

Folk who know me or have seen me post over the years know that's a rare occurrence 

Mate I think there is two things going on, the tarrier melt down which we should enjoy as much as possible and I am personally enjoying it greatly, I might even break a self imposed ban on SSB tomorrow night (if TLB is still in position) just to listen to some of the nutters who I have been reading about in here for the last few weeks.

The second for me is dealing with the hurt that would come if we do not make it 55 this season, especially after what has been happening to them recently, it would be hellish to take if they somehow turned it round, so that is where us cautious ones are coming from.

The last few years for us all have been terrible and at Christmas time last year we were all getting excited that we had beaten them and we could be on our way to winning the title, and we know how that turned out, so that for many of us is where we are at.

I fully agree our team seems different this season with great winning ability and some great playing performances so far, it is looking good, but too early for myself to think we are there yet.You are a good poster and entitled to have a much more positive belief and everyone on RM hopes you are right about this season. Whether it is one game at a time or not, I very much agree we should enjoy the next few months and IF we get the title in May the celebrations will be incredible. :coolio:

Sorry for that long post. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Mate I think there is two things going on, the tarrier melt down which we should enjoy as much as possible and I am personally enjoying it greatly, I might even break a self imposed ban on SSB tomorrow night (if TLB is still in position) just to listen to some of the nutters who I have been reading about in here for the last few weeks.

The second for me is dealing with the hurt that would come if we do not make it 55 this season, especially after what has been happening to them recently, it would be hellish to take if they somehow turned it round, so that is where us cautious ones are coming from.

The last few years for us all have been terrible and at Christmas time last year we were all getting excited that we had beaten them and we could be on our way to winning the title, and we know how that turned out, so that for many of us is where we are at.

I fully agree our team seems different this season with great winning ability and some great playing performances so far, it is looking good, but too early for myself to think we are there yet.You are a good poster and entitled to have a much more positive belief and everyone on RM hopes you are right about this season. Whether it is one game at a time or not, I very much agree we should enjoy the next few months and IF we get the title in May the celebrations will be incredible. :coolio:

Sorry for that long post. 

TL;DR

Archived