C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Yet that taig prick chief sports reporter for the bbc just on news saying it's all quiet at paedo park

That's why we need bears over there mate . I was there giving it big licks . And so were many other bears . It was hostile , maybe not last week , yet there was cops vans everywhere 

What do we expect from these bastards at the beep though

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Cops seem determined to make no arrests . Even after warning them 

Cops won't arrest bog standard, generic, "football fans" that somehow managed to congregate outside a "football stadium" at exactly the same time and almost been ran over by a bus driver....

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Mate I think there is two things going on, the tarrier melt down which we should enjoy as much as possible and I am personally enjoying it greatly, I might even break a self imposed ban on SSB tomorrow night (if TLB is still in position) just to listen to some of the nutters who I have been reading about in here for the last few weeks.

The second for me is dealing with the hurt that would come if we do not make it 55 this season, especially after what has been happening to them recently, it would be hellish to take if they somehow turned it round, so that is where us cautious ones are coming from.

The last few years for us all have been terrible and at Christmas time last year we were all getting excited that we had beaten them and we could be on our way to winning the title, and we know how that turned out, so that for many of us is where we are at.

I fully agree our team seems different this season with great winning ability and some great playing performances so far, it is looking good, but too early for myself to think we are there yet.You are a good poster and entitled to have a much more positive belief and everyone on RM hopes you are right about this season. Whether it is one game at a time or not, I very much agree we should enjoy the next few months and IF we get the title in May the celebrations will be incredible. :coolio:

Sorry for that long post. 

Yeah I get the the thinking a turnaround would be unthinkable but I just don't see that. The whole team is in dissaray and half them want out. The Eduardos don't want to be there with fuck all European football and the 14 year old wing back will be begging Milan for a favour. 

Money for a panic buying session in January won't happen as they need to pay off Mr Tumble and pay for a replacement team. 

There's no chance they will go on an unbeaten run from now until May and likewise I don't see us doing a them. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Cops won't arrest bog standard, generic, "football fans" that somehow managed to congregate outside a "football stadium" at exactly the same time and almost been ran over by a bus driver....

I did think we were in an epidemic mate , different rules apply to them IMO 

If that had been bears , this would be getting reported differently 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I get the the thinking a turnaround would be unthinkable but I just don't see that. The whole team is in dissaray and half them want out. The Eduardos don't want to be there with fuck all European football and the 14 year old wing back will be begging Milan for a favour. 

Money for a panic buying session in January won't happen as they need to pay off Mr Tumble and pay for a replacement team. 

There's no chance they will go on an unbeaten run from now until May and likewise I don't see us doing a them. 

All good points and I certainly hope you are right with that. :thumbup: 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This could be absolutely brilliant for us , coming years . They are going to implode on a grand scale . The beauty of it , looks like it's going to be played out most of the season . For all bears  enjoyment :lol:

Just now, KingKirk said:

Lets be honest rivalry aside they are are a fuckin disgrace as fans. Someone needs to get a fucking grip and start clamping down on this shite. 

That is my point Kirk . It had become outrageous behaviour . And to a degree , that is being over looked 

Archived