C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think they'll write a blank cheque to Forster to get him in for 2nd Jan. I think they'd be able to get him registered from the 1st.

What a lift that would give them, and its the unknown like that that concerns me more than their current squad and manager.

Only if they play him in central defense.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Do you think if that was us two weeks in row fuck all would have happened ?

Tbh aye if they've got no mechanism to punish us.

The SNP etc would be a totally different matter though. They'd be coming out all guns blazing. All we got was a half-arsed statement from wee Nippy last week that we were somehow named in too.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Tbh aye if they've got no mechanism to punish us.

The SNP etc would be a totally different matter though. They'd be coming out all guns blazing. All we got was a half-arsed statement from wee Nippy last week that we were somehow named in too.

They would have been rushing out new laws after the first time for us.........

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Around that time I was saying that being able to get last minute winners was a good quality to have, but a poor one to have to rely on.

They've ran out of luck and help, they're now seen as vulnerable and teams are not only having a go but being successful. Long may it continue.

This is it mate. The fear factor the rest of the league has is gone.

Right now anyone has a chance of taking points off them. I'm convinced they'll drop more before the next old firm. 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Still too many bears have it won already for my liking .It genuinely looks  brilliant but still miles of football to be played 

Stay humble, each game at a time and respect the challenge.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This is it mate. The fear factor the rest of the league has is gone.

Right now anyone has a chance of taking points off them. I'm convinced they'll drop more before the next old firm. 

You noticed that with the way St Johnstone played against them yesterday. Full of confidence, no fear, passing it about, playing triangles, passing it out of defence etc.

It was like the early 90's and you'd watch Scotsport on a Sunday afternoon and you see Dundee, Partick Thistle or St Johnstone at Parkhead and both sides looked evenly matched with the opposition showing no real fear. 

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They would have been rushing out new laws after the first time for us.........

Honestly, the best part of this Celtic meltdown is that its going to unravel all of their power that they have accumulated over the last decade.

Other teams, governing bodies and even the government have elevated them. Now that it is all going to shit, the celtic fans are lashing out at everyone. Other teams, governing bodies, refs (that one was a given) and even their SNP heros. They are going to alienate themselves.

Dont get me wrong, the SNP are not going to switch and suddenly start championing us, but they might well decide that they want nothing to do with that lot as they are more trouble than they are worth.

They will lose so much influence over their petulance, and it will be even better if we end up retiring Lawell, as he was a dirty fucking scumbag of a puppet master in the whole picture. 

58 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's even more simple than that the night they got knocked out the champions league. He launched the players under the bus. Once a manager has done that it's a ticking time bomb. 

I posted something similar earlier in the thread. For all the acting he is doing now trying to be nice to the players and saying they are playing okay, the players know that at the first chance he threw them under bus.

If they wanted out then, they'll be desperate to get away now. 

Archived