C*ltc

Think the scum board know the league is gone and will keep Lennon as long as possible until their fans realise it's no longer possible as paying him off and getting another manager in now then having to pay him off when he loses the tainted 10.  

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference between them and us, there’s 7 points in it if we give them the 2 games in hand, still have to play us 3 times, as we all know form goes for nothing in an OF game.

If it was us I hope we’d believe it was still doable 

If it was us I’d hope we’d believe in our club and hope the team would fight on as we did when the league was called

Every right to be angry but not start a riot. 
They are scum end off

12 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Think the scum board know the league is gone and will keep Lennon as long as possible until their fans realise it's no longer possible as paying him off and getting another manager in now then having to pay him off when he loses the tainted 10.  

the league is not gone hope our players dont read that  there is a long way still to go 

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's weird, maybe theres time yet but I always thought this season would the the season they reslly threw everything money wise to try and nail down 10 in a row. Maybe thats what they (in their head) did when they made their signings. But overall pretty underwhelming from a team that flaunts its wealth

Theres no time mate, they are brasset, they barely broke even last year with a 24mill player sale, granted they maybe spent not far off half that on players, but even saying they made a 12 mill transfer profit to break even, they dont have that this year, they spent more money last summer and they will lose not only domestic matchday revenue which is probably not far off 3mill, but euro home game revenue was worth about 12mill tops to them last season, thats gone, plus they got decent euro prize money, again that's gone

They could easily find themselves about 30mill in the hole, their cash at bank doesnt cover that, so they'll be using their credit facility with the co-op, so unless they punt half their squad (who wants they losers now) they'll have not a spare dime to spend unless DD funds it for them

Us winning the title could very well set them back a decade, they wont be guaranteed CL money, no big name boss will want them, they wont be able to offer decent wages to any potential signings and if they dont sell them in Jan, they'll have their most profitable players able to talk to clubs for free from jan 2022, so they'll be taking cut price deals next summer for them, thats along with the absolute junk sitting on big long term contracts at the piggery siphoning major funds from them for fuck all

28 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

There is absolutely no fucking chance a stay humble when we get 55, or on the way to it. 

I’ve been an utter sconsing bastard to every tarrier I meet and will continue to be. 

fucking glorious so it is 

I plan on being drunk for about 4 weeks straight, i still also plan on working within they 4 weeks

23 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Incredible scenes. Chasing busses, running on roads, flying over barriers. 

Never change you manky, stinking beastly bastards. 

Chasing Ambulances, chasing busses.......chasing Rangers

Almost positive ssb said the mutants will have to pay for plod attending saville way,to observe self entitled cunts creating fuckin bedlam.
Never rains but it pours.

@BridgeIsBlue said a couple of days ago that there will be murder committed as this lot are bad losers.
Have been pushhing the exact same for a few years,and if this shower of mutants surround some kid on his own i dread to think of the outcome.
The legal system in the republic of scotland have encouraged them by allowing to wander free from prosecution and the courts.
It's coming home to roost.

Breaking statement read out on Clyde One Super Scoreboard there.

Shat myself, it started with Neil Lennon blah blah blah 

then said they give him the full backing and want to reiterate it :lol: 

However it does say they will review it in the New Year. Which basically confirms what I've said all along that he'll be sacked if we beat him.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Even better it will be reviewed in the New Year  :lol:

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

However it does say they will review it in the New Year. Which basically confirms what I've said all along that he'll be sacked if we beat him.

Its like they are trolling their own hordes now 😂😂

Spot on mate. We smash them on the 2nd and he's gone. 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I’m amazed he’s still in a job right now.  I’ve never known an Old Firm manager to be this bad and stay in a job.  It’s actually mental.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I’m amazed he’s still in a job right now.  I’ve never known an Old Firm manager to be this bad and stay in a job.  It’s actually mental.  

He's getting toyed with. 

He basically is getting black mailed with his job saying to him beat us in January - or else.

That can work two ways and blow up in their faces rather than motivate.

If there's players there who don't like Lennon as don't want to play for him, as the rumours suggest - can you see them trying a leg at Ibrox? 

Archived