C*ltc

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Sunderland are a complete clusterfuck of a football club,

Genuinely wouldn’t hold that against any manager.

His hibs team just got fucked by hearts who hadn’t played for about a year. The guy has done fuck all.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Stole from twitter think it's brilliant man 😂

Oh what a night, chasing buses on a Sunday night, 13 points behind cos yer fuckin shite, what a feeling what a night

It’s only a matter of time before they’re back chasing ambulances 

36 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’d take Ross as our next manager.

Our next manager will be foreign imo and Ross Wilson will probably have a list of candidates already under constant review. 

Jack Ross hasn't done anything to suggest he deserves a shot

I hope they keep him and we hammer them at Ibrox then they announce 'broony' then Stevie Gerrard can see off two of their arseholes in 1 season, hopefully with a record points difference. It'll be candlelight vigils in George Square all summer.

6 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

He did manage to get motherwell to 2nd, that is surely a hell of an  a achievement. 

Not really when Celtic were so shite. Motherwell still finished about 15-points behind us as you'd expect. 

If anyone's interested here's that Tommy the taxi driver from Clyde One last night's YouTube channel. 

Pure idiot. There's a video of him outside somecunts work KFC at night with wee signs :lol: from what I can piece together from the videos, it's someone with roots/links in Drogheda, who lives in Airdrie, has Loyalist pals, also knows Joe Harper and has possibly shafted him over junior football kits :lol: x about 200

38 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Not really when Celtic were so shite. Motherwell still finished about 15-points behind us as you'd expect. 

If anyone's interested here's that Tommy the taxi driver from Clyde One last night's YouTube channel. 

Pure idiot. There's a video of him outside somecunts work KFC at night with wee signs :lol: from what I can piece together from the videos, it's someone with roots/links in Drogheda, who lives in Airdrie, has Loyalist pals, also knows Joe Harper and has possibly shafted him over junior football kits :lol: x about 200

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Not really when celtic were so shite. Motherwell still finished about 15-points behind us as you'd expect. 

Must be a bundle of laughs sitting half pished in the back of one of Tommys taxis.

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

This isn't the same Tommy the Taxi driver that shat it when a Bear phoned him up a few years ago ?

The recording was put on in here .

Archived