C*ltc

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The job has become a poisoned chalice.  I’d go as far as to say the Rangers job was the same and that’s why we had to take a gamble on an unproven coach like Gerrard.  If Gerrard came here and messed up it could’ve been his first and last job in management and many said that at the time.  Gerrard, to his credit, took the job on and he’s turned us around.  If and when we win the league this season it’ll be the best achievement we’ve ever done IMO.  To rise from the lowest rung of Scottish football, be kicked from pillar to post, and become champions again is outstanding.  I was alive to see us win 9iar but this will mean more to me.  This is the one I really want.  Watching celtic going in to meltdown over it is just the icing on the cake.  Their fans have been an absolute embarrassment.

We had to wait for gerrard to take over as well. I doubt very much scum fc hordes would accept Lennon going and a caretaker until season end like we did with Murty.

We essentially wrote that season off and they can't do that as they have built this season up for years lol. 

Never wanted a title as bad as this one as well. 55 is going to be the greatest feeling if we see it through. We've been through so much and it will be one hell of a celebration being back on top. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TMB said:

The job has become a poisoned chalice.  I’d go as far as to say the Rangers job was the same and that’s why we had to take a gamble on an unproven coach like Gerrard.  If Gerrard came here and messed up it could’ve been his first and last job in management and many said that at the time.  Gerrard, to his credit, took the job on and he’s turned us around.  If and when we win the league this season it’ll be the best achievement we’ve ever done IMO.  To rise from the lowest rung of Scottish football, be kicked from pillar to post, and become champions again is outstanding.  I was alive to see us win 9iar but this will mean more to me.  This is the one I really want.  Watching celtic going in to meltdown over it is just the icing on the cake.  Their fans have been an absolute embarrassment.

That’s a brilliant post pal 👍

46 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’ll walk, the board won’t make the decision 

dont see him walking  he still thinks he is doing a good job  he has said as much in interviews  the biggest problem in my opinion he has got is the players i think  the foreign players especially have given up on him

33 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Got a Robbie Keane signing on loan feeling too it. 

'Wun is the league, so it hus' 

i will be surprised if forster goes back there southampton going well know he is 2nd choice but that could change also the money side of things

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

dont see him walking  he still thinks he is doing a good job  he has said as much in interviews  the biggest problem in my opinion he has got is the players i think  the foreign players especially have given up on him

Doesn’t matter what he says in interviews just like the club statement words mean fuck all if they drop more points between now and them coming to Ibrox or lose the tainted cup final he’ll be gone. They will paint it up as a decision made for the good of the club, the board will thank him for his super duper achievements and say they’re sad he’s made the decision to go ect. 

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

i will be surprised if forster goes back there southampton going well know he is 2nd choice but that could change also the money side of things

If he brings an entire backline, midfield and a new forward with him *then* I’ll take notice.

Bringing Forster in will help but they’re off their nut if they think the goalies are the entire reason they’re in the mess they’re in. Yes, Barkas and Bain are honking. But they aren’t solely responsible for the number of goals they’re leaking. The 10 in front are a shambles.

Let them waste more money

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I am certain that they are hanging onto him for only one reason. They have no replacement and the unwashed won't accept a Murty like appointment.

Maybe a replacement is already lined up - but isn't available till January. Would make sense, particularly if new signing are required in January - that manager will already have picked targets.

3 hours ago, TMB said:

I think celtic will have a new keeper in 1st of January.  That’ll be a priority for them and they’ll do it in time for the next Old Firm as that’s a make or break game for them.

As for Lennon, I can’t believe that board are sticking by him.  I’ve never known an Old Firm manager to be that bad and keep his job.  Out the Champions League, Europa, League Cup, 13 points behind in the league, etc.  It’s been a horrific season for them.  They’ve had to surround their stadium with metal fences because the fans are attacking the team bus FFS :lol: 

There was a good number of those players wanting out last summer.  I wonder how many want out now.  They’ll be like rats from a sinking ship. At the end of this season Brown, Christie, McGregor, Ntcham, Edouard, all gone.  Elyanoussi, Laxalt, Duffy, all go back to their parent clubs.  celtic will be left with the shite they’ve loaned out this season.  They’ve made an absolute cunt if it.

Pedro had a far better record than tlb has in his last 12.
plus he knew how to tow a caravan and look out for barking dogs :mutley: 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Desmond didnt give anything to MoN, he guaranteed their bank debt which they paid back if memory serves me right 

Apart from buying his shareholding, and convincing rodgers to come, he's done dick all for them, and still takes his yearly dividend from them no matter what, think he's up to 12mill now 😂😂

When you lump that onto sleekit pete's wedge,then that's a fair lump of money out of the pot.

55 minutes ago, billscott said:

Plus....there are financial implications on him walking as opposed to them putting him out the door. I imagine if they really want him out ‘an amicable’ parting of the ways will be reported involving a pay off...

22 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Maybe a replacement is already lined up - but isn't available till January. Would make sense, particularly if new signing are required in January - that manager will already have picked targets.

Can pick put whatever targets he wants, they have not a bean to spend, they need to sell to breal even this year, we are the same, if park etc hadn't guaranteed to fund our shortfall morelos and maybe barisic (going by how well bassey has settled) would have been frontline to be punted in jan

25 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Actually thought that's what the away trip to Dubai was about.
A meet n greet the new manager.

44 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Wonder what will hurt the most = losing to Rangers who pick up 55 or to an 8 year old club? 

The 'new club' patter has been non stop with them in my work :lol:

Say what ye want Timothy, your tears taste the same either way. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Massive gamble if theyre waiting on this one manager, league could be well out of reach for them by then if lennon continues this fantastic run they’re on

42 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The 'new club' patter has been non stop with them in my work :lol:

Say what ye want Timothy, your tears taste the same either way. 

Just say to them it must be murder getting dominated by a team who only formed 8 years ago.

Archived