C*ltc

28 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looking at the CL co-efficient,and thought if the mutants actually won their match on Thurs,and it helped put us into the automatic group phase if we win 55.
There would be a steady stream of scummy cunts heading out past the Airport in search of a bridge :thumbsup:
TAXI'S for the greenie brigade. 

Isn't the CL automatic place already achieved?!

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Is it not already done for 2021/2022? First and second both get a shot at the qualifying rounds.

Anything that happens is for the following season. 

Yes but when we win 56 it would be nice to be on holiday while they get eliminated from the qualifiers

Apart from them wanting cunts shot, I've noticed this rhetoric creeping in past week or so from them about them being a PLC and moaning about that.

Like all wee plastic anti-capitalist mongos, they're utter hypocrites. 

It was a PLC, complete with a board and turnover that enabled them to buy Lennon, Thompson, Valgaren, Sutton, Hartson, Balde and appoint Martin O'Neill 20-years ago and give them, IMO, the best Celtic team I've seen in my lifetime of watching football (and that I'll probably ever see).

It was capitalism and the millions from that, that allowed their majority shareholder Dermott Desmond to personally fund 50k a week wages for Brenan Rogers that gave them the invincibles, 50k a week in wages for the likes of Craig Bellamy, Robbie Keane and Roy Keane. 

Stupid short-term memory mongo fenian fuckers.

From this moment on I'm gonna stand hand-in-hand with them. Revoke their PLC set-up. Let them run off charity/volunteers, turn them into a cosy wee Co-Op where whoever shovels the most snow from Celtic Way and grits this winter decides who the next manager is and have a 30-man squad of youths from Barrowfield and Glasgow Green who are boyhood Celtic supporters and want to play for the badge on the club shirt for the sheer love of it.

Fully behind you guys. Best of British.

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Just say to them it must be murder getting dominated by a team who only formed 8 years ago.

It doesn't bother me at all mate. They want it too, just so they've got an angry reaction from a Rangers fan as some kind of victory, but they just aren't clever enough. You can hear the desperation in their voices. Its beautiful. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Apart from them wanting cunts shot, I've noticed this rhetoric creeping in past week or so from them about them being a PLC and moaning about that.

Like all wee plastic anti-capitalist mongos, they're utter hypocrites. 

It was a PLC, complete with a board and turnover that enabled them to buy Lennon, Thompson, Valgaren, Sutton, Hartson, Balde and appoint Martin O'Neill 20-years ago and give them, IMO, the best celtic team I've seen in my lifetime of watching football (and that I'll probably ever see).

It was capitalism and the millions from that, that allowed their majority shareholder Dermott Desmond to personally fund 50k a week wages for Brenan Rogers that gave them the invincibles, 50k a week in wages for the likes of Craig Bellamy, Robbie Keane and Roy Keane. 

Stupid short-term memory mongo fenian fuckers.

From this moment on I'm gonna stand hand-in-hand with them. Revoke their PLC set-up. Let them run off charity/volunteers, turn them into a cosy wee Co-Op where whoever shovels the most snow from celtic Way and grits this winter decides who the next manager is and have a 30-man squad of youths from Barrowfield and Glasgow Green who are boyhood celtic supporters and want to play for the badge on the club shirt for the sheer love of it.

Fully behind you guys. Best of British.

Haha brilliant 👍

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Shoot the board 🤣

Wasnt long ago, they were singing about Rodgers getting a bullet from the IRA

Mongo plastic provo bastards 

Hate Rodgers for lack of loyalty and leaving too soon, hate Lennon for showing too much loyalty and staying too long. :craphead:

Now they're turning on every tarrier from the board all the way down to Simon fucking Donnelly, who doesn't even seem interested in the tarriers anymore :lol: more about his music now when his team are shite in typical tarrier fashion.

Jock Brown, ex Scotsport presenter & Sellik Chief Executive is quoted in the Daily Mail this morning saying that THEM are about to win their fourth treble. Apart from being disrespectful of the opposition, this is typical of the arrogance that has come to be so closely associated with anyone connected to THEM. 

Whilst it is likely that THEM will manage to beat Hearts it goes without saying that I fervently hope that this does not turn out to be the case. Losing the Final would normally be the last straw for a manager in Plopp's predicament, but the board (or should that be targets?) have already given him until the new year. Losing the Final would not only give us all a jolly good chuckle, it would also kill THEM off completely as any sort of force this season (IMHO). Needless to say the meltdown from the Mhanks would melt the tar in the car park if such a pleasant scenario were to develop. 

So whilst I normally have no time at all for any other club outside Rangers, on this occasion I would just like to wish the boys in maroon the very best of luck, and remember, it was Lawell's orders to the SPFL that sent you down. Revenge can be yours.

8 hours ago, TMB said:

I knew they would go in to meltdown when we finally won the league agin but this is exceeding my expectations.  If crowds could go in to grounds I honestly think they’d be throwing themselves off the top deck again.  Absolute mentalists.  Attacking buses, the stadium has been fenced off, now they’re putting up signs to shoot the board.  Wow :lol: 

The only club now that will be terrified of having it's own supporters back in the stadium 😂

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Is that celtic analytics employed by the club? Some of the stuff he tweets is unbelievable 😂

B9E450D5-21BE-469C-9A92-C88F2EBFD092.jpeg

People thought that initially but turns out it's just a wee Ned pretending. He did a Keep the faith HH post after Sparta and quickly deleted it, oops!

'Can see their board putting concrete in that corner they have "safe standing" and film it for tarrier tv. '

Totally agree poster.Even better if they pour it while they are still there....lol.

On another matter which I commented on earlier,

IF the big 'tax haven' Irishman puts money in it will have to come from his own pocket as a loan.I do not see other shareholders(the CBI mhob) being so keen  to contribute particularly given the level of investment required for a very questionnable  return.And they do have other outstanding  legal issues about alleged matters which could involve potential  compensation monies to worry about.

The prevarication on that matter from the Football Authorities up here is shameful  and gives excuses(very thin ones) for delayed action at club level and I am surpised that lawyers representing  ageing litigants/complainers are not kicking up a  major fuss.

What happened to sorting and moral integrity when officials  running our game  and politicians get steamed up about other comparatively lesser issues.

As for the mhedia action ...well we know the score on that one ,don't we.

Archived