C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Imagine they blew a 2 goal lead against alloa in a Petrofac cup tie :lol:

Highly likely they would react the way we did ,The glory hunters would have already ditched the club for Liverpool or Man U the minute they were in the bottom league 😁

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing that gets me is why is lemon not charging about like a lunatic on the touchline when they are getting beat, is it because the players are doing what they've been told and it's just not working, that would be fucking glorious.

7 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I'd love to see Lille give them a proper doing tomorrow. It would be magnificent if they got steamrolled 6-0 just after their board backed popcorn again. 

That's entirely possible, seeing as their players have chucked it till a new manager comes along.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I want to see them pumped tomorrow night quite simply because it stops them getting momentum and confidence going off the back of a good result. 

I want them to be that bit lower in esteem facing Kilmarnock on Celtic, not perked up a wee bit from a good result in Europe.

Lille have it all to play for, can't see Celtic turning them over. If they win they top the group for an easier tie in the next round. And its a given that Milan will beat Sparta. 

They've lost the plot.

Do they think their board will bow down to them terrorizing them? I can't see DD bowing down to the GB and putting more of his money in the club whilst being threatened.

Other clubs that have loaned them players will see the seriousness of the threats and will want to call their players home.

I think some of their investors have been spooked as there have been quite a few off book sales, is DD buying these to stop their share price falling?

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/CCP/celtic-plc/company-page?lang=en

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Isn't the CL automatic place already achieved?!

Not sure if you got an update on your question mate.
According to the papers Dynamo Kiev are sitting .125 behind us in 12th place and dropping into the last 32 of Europa.
Looks like a straight fight between us and Kiev.
Could do ourselves a big favour if we pulled them next round.

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I want to see them pumped tomorrow night quite simply because it stops them getting momentum and confidence going off the back of a good result. 

I want them to be that bit lower in esteem facing Kilmarnock on celtic, not perked up a wee bit from a good result in Europe.

They wont find it easy against Killie they have some decent players and a fair share of hammer throwers

They only have to concede three goals tomorrow to tie Vardar (17/18) and Slovan Bratislava (14/15) for the dubious title of 'most goals conceded in a group' since the Europa League began (09/10).

If they concede four again, they'll get that honour all to themselves.  

16 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Lille have it all to play for, can't see Celtic turning them over. If they win they top the group for an easier tie in the next round. And its a given that Milan will beat Sparta. 

Aye it's defo good they've still got something to play for but sometimes I just find that European teams defo under-estimate Celtic when playing them with all the games in this campaign aside with the exception of first Lille game. I can't really put my finger on it but sometimes they infuriate me watching it like they get sloppy and don't play with the correct tempo to just destroy them because Celtic always look dangerous on the attack - even when they're as shite as they are now.

4 minutes ago, Zulu said:

They wont find it easy against Killie they have some decent players and a fair share of hammer throwers

I honestly think the game against Kilmarnock on Sunday will be another 1-1 or they'll go and win 5-0 with no inbetween.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Aye it's defo good they've still got something to play for but sometimes I just find that European teams defo under-estimate celtic when playing them. I can't really put my finger on it but sometimes they infuriate me watching it like they get sloppy and don't play with the correct tempo to just destroy them because celtic always look dangerous on the attack - even when they're as shite as they are now.

I honestly think the game against Kilmarnock on Sunday will be another 1-1 or they'll go and win 5-0 with no inbetween.

There will be an in between I reckon - 3-3 draw :pipe: 

If the players want Lennon out ,and get out themselves,they will continue to underperform not that they are that good anyway.The only two wanting to pick up a wage packet by staying at the Paedodome is the waster Thumbheid who will be turfed out in the new year and Broonaldo who could well follow him out the door.They need a massive purge from top to bottom.What a mess and how the tables have turned so quickly...remember their  boasts and the media sympaticos assertions about it taking us 20 years to catch up.

14 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye it's defo good they've still got something to play for but sometimes I just find that European teams defo under-estimate Celtic when playing them with all the games in this campaign aside with the exception of first Lille game. I can't really put my finger on it but sometimes they infuriate me watching it like they get sloppy and don't play with the correct tempo to just destroy them because Celtic always look dangerous on the attack - even when they're as shite as they are now.

I can personally see them scraping a 2-1 or 3-1 win, playing shite for the whole game but snatching a goal or 2 in the last 10 minutes. When they were playing shite but still grinding out wins last season/early this campaign thats how they did it. Can't see a rout personally.

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

definitely, only have to look at their big results even when they were a far stronger side to see how european teams under-estimate them, man city for example in their 3-3 victory. A team of city's calibre should have smashed them, poor tactics and too much respect IMO. Its a positive I think I've seen from us this season; that game we won 8-0, 2 years ago we would have got 3 or 4 nil ahead and coasted the game. Respect before the game and after it but leave blood sweat and tears on the pitch IMO.

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I can personally see them scraping a 2-1 or 3-1 win, playing shite for the whole game but snatching a goal or 2 in the last 10 minutes. When they were playing shite but still grinding out wins last season/early this campaign thats how they did it. Can't see a rout personally.

They’re only grinding out draws now rather than wins 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

They’re only grinding out draws now rather than wins 

Absolutely, however I can just see them nicking this one. same with the cup final, I reckon if NL is still there they will play shite but nick a win. just a gut feeling tbh. Of course the board will back him after that if so, still in the title race, still a major trophy won etc. Which in the grand scheme of things may help us as come OF day in Jan I can see us dicking them tbf, and hopefully the odd win here and there keeps him in his job until then and we win convincingly and put the gap between us even further out.

No even going to laugh at them tomorrow when they get beat. Just hope it’s one of those glorious 1-3 defeats that makes them feel like they might be playing better only for Kilmarnock to take even more points off them at the weekend. 

The past 4 weeks they’ve had sustained pressure on every game for the first time in a long time and look at the reaction. Another 4 weeks of that and it’ll be curtains for the mythical 10. 

42 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I want them to be that bit lower in esteem facing Kilmarnock on celtic, not perked up a wee bit from a good result in Europe.

A good amount wanted them to sneak past Ross Co and prefer a case of dropped points in the league .

But look how it’s worked out ,one bad result can lead to another bad result ,I wouldn’t want the cunts to win a game of tiddly winks nevermind any match .The longer they go without a wee boost the deeper the hole they are in and the harder it becomes to get back out and find form .

Archived