C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

'Dangerous rhetoric' :lol: 

Just watched Lennon questioned about it on Sky News, not Sports, News, and that's what he said

Their current antics is mainstream, and those used to defending them are now on the receiving end of it. 

And they're arguing and fighting amongst eachother as to the rights of wrongs of the protests as well. 

Fucking hell, if you had told me all this 6 months ago, no chance i'd have believed you. 

It's brilliant karma, added into the mix we're fucking flying lol

I used to take the odd look at this thread, moreso if they had a bad game, or something happened. Now it's pretty much the first thread i look at, and takes me ages to get caught up on it, but it's a labour of love :lol:

The rest of the world are finally seeing them for what they are. 

one of my "friends" just posted to some taigs to the core fb post and for some reason it popped up on my wall, seemingly the taig supporters trust have organised a covid safe protest for the weekend, they have been told to not travel from outwith glasgow, to wear masks and to stand 2m apart, they say this is organised in co-ordination with the police. wtf are the police thinking if this is true, should be arresting all of them for public disorder, chasing buses, throwing barriers and attacking officers yet they co-ordinate with them. boils my piss, its funny seeing them in meltdown but this is really getting beyond a joke.

I keep reading how they fucked it with Mcginn, Forster & more recently Toney. 

Toney was linked with numerous clubs including us. They truly do believe they are entitled and that they should be allowed to sign whomever they want whenever they want.

The truth is, no-one wants to sign for them and play for a bigot and moreso, now that mainstream media is reporting them as a club who harbour paedo's, it is only going to get worse.

And the players who are there, I guarantee at least half of them want away, led by the French contingent.

They tried to kill us, we survived and now is the time to put the boot in.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I keep reading how they fucked it with Mcginn, Forster & more recently Toney. 

Toney was linked with numerous clubs including us. They truly do believe they are entitled and that they should be allowed to sign whomever they want whenever they want.

The truth is, no-one wants to sign for them and play for a bigot and moreso, now that mainstream media is reporting them as a club who harbour paedo's, it is only going to get worse.

And the players who are there, I guarantee at least half of them want away, led by the French contingent.

They tried to kill us, we survived and now is the time to put the boot in.

I always find the McGinn one especially funny, years later and they still bring that up lol. They refused to stump up the fee wanted and he went somewhere else. That's football but your spot on mate they have some sense of entitlement. 

What will also be putting players off now will be the images of the team buses being chased, riots outside the stadium during a pandemic and the banners talking about shooting the board. I can't imagine being a player seeing that and wanting to come into it.  

We went thru hell for nearly a decade dropped down 4 leagues, run by crooks and then held protests calling for board members to be removed from their position

The vermin have had the easiest run and some of their most successful seasons ever, now go on a bad run if games and are calling for their board members to be assassinated 😂

They could never survive what we went through as a club and fan base, theyve spat the dummy over a fraction of what we've endured. And we never once had to stoop to their level, all we had to do was be patient and beat them on the park and we knew the inevitable meltdown would come and they'd show themselves for the embarrassment that they are, while we just sit and watch and laugh 😂🇬🇧

First it was a COVID conspiracy at Ibrox the loony mhob started,now they have moved on to an Asthma doping ring.

Leaves you  utterly breathless at the sheer  desperation in their  deranged  ranks as their  10(*) in a row nonsense begins to disappear over the darkening  horizon and a big ,bright 55 sun rises likes a phoenix with the beautiful new  dawn

2 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

First it was a COVID conspiracy at Ibrox the loony mhob started,now they have moved on to an Asthma doping ring.

Leaves you  utterly breathless at the sheer  desperation in their  deranged  ranks as their  10(*) in a row nonsense begins to disappear over the darkening  horizon and a big ,bright 55 sun rises likes a phoenix with the beautiful new  dawn

Nice one 

The Polis should get the helicopter over the top of them and drop a huge tarpaulin over the lot of them,then the  coppers should encircle them ,with a rope and march the lot of them to the nick.Any disorder get the cuffs ,hoses and truncheons out.No doubt their pals in the Pretendy Scottish Parly   and MSPs will be out in numbers screaming police brutality. 

Archived