C*ltc

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Laughed my tits off at this , might already have been posted but worth another chuckle imo.

Anyway to get the video downloaded to my phone rather than having to go through twitter? Have never been able to work that out.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Anyway to get the video downloaded to my phone rather than having to go through twitter? Have never been able to work that out.

If you’ve got an IPhone you can screen capture

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

When he left last time it was because the board weren’t backing him in the transfer market .But the weasel prick started spouting he was driven out by bigots .

But despite all these big bad bigots he came back to Scotland to manage and  ended up back at his beloved peado club .

The absolute irony that he does get backed in the transfer market and then driven out by bigots .

😂 

Laughable mate. Scumbags. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

true but if they find their form off winning a cup final they claw that back easy

But by that time if we win all our games they will be 16 points behind with a goal average they will never get near you call that easy

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That postponed game is livingston away. I don't think they've won there since Livi came back up. 

Aye mate I know they struggle but you can also flip that and say that means they're due a win then. 

I'm not worried or anything. We're doing well enough we don't even have to worry too much about they cunts but I'd rather keep them squeezed down as long as possible.

Also that video with Lennon and Sutton - that just proves to every one (if they never knew) that they've no class. 

If we stop their tainted 10, I honestly hope there's some whizz with hunners of time on his hands that has a big massive database with hours of stuff like that and makes the one big ultimate video - I'll watch every second of it with a glass of bubbly wanking

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Rescheduled for 20th January.

If we beat St Mirren in the QFs we will postpone our GW 25 tie at home to Ross County, the scum will play St Mirren away that day. At the end of that date the scum are likely to have caught up 2 of the 3 games. Would bite your hand off right now that come 25th January we are 15 points clear and they have one game in hand.

Think they would too.....

Its genuinly going to be heard for them to break this. 

All said in football its hard to break good and bad habits. 

They have also killed the fear -  been written in the past teams are sometimes beaten before they even take the field at some venues due to the gear of being humiliated.  

Thats gone at their midden now. 

If the bold county can do it anyone can. 

Archived