C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I think they’ll beat Kilmarnock then Hearts in the cup final, think they’re darlings then get beat off Hamilton or something.

Tell you what I’d love more than  anything though is for us to utterly destroy them. Like take 5/6 off them and go full pelt from first minute to last - we are more than capable.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points against killie.

They are treating last night as the big turning point already and turnbull is now the next great midfielder lol

Killie are very tough side to breakdown, we've seen that first hand. They have struggled against sides like that. 

We just need to keep winning and give the scum no hope. Then January 2nd play like we can and I agree we could hit them for a few goals. 

One swallow does not make a summer and winter is coming for the flotsam from the east. Killie should at least take some points off them.

As for last night's result I was surprised that Lille didn't turn up and our result had much greater significance with it's record breaking, bank balance assisting benefits.

One thing is clear about these cunts for 9 year every bear has taken a pounding from taig mate's almost on a weekly basis. 

Now its our turn and suddenly they go fuckin silent or don't wanna talk about it nae bother ffs. 

I will admit ive took every possible chance to wind the cunts up this season but I think we all deserve it. 

😂😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Sit back and enjoy 😂

Does it not even enter their mindset that the only reason they have "enjoyed unprecedented dominance and success" is because their only competition had to start in the bottom tier? I would absolutely love to see what happens to this cunt if we win the league this year. 

2 minutes ago, middli said:

Does it not even enter their mindset that the only reason they have "enjoyed unprecedented dominance and success" is because their only competition had to start in the bottom tier? I would absolutely love to see what happens to this cunt if we win the league this year. 

Do you think he’s a genuine taig? I don’t think he is. It’s like he picked between a green and blue colour to raise his own profile.

Everything is so hilariously forced it canny be real. 

Just now, Swally said:

Do you think he’s a genuine taig? I don’t think he is. It’s like he picked between a green and blue colour to raise his own profile.

He’s jumped on the last chance saloon, he’s ostracised himself from many, now trying to make out he’s one of the bhoys, I'm with you sceptical, very.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Rolling Rolling Rolling

It reminded me of the old school type of William Shatmer (captain Kirk) move you’d see in an outrageous fight scene, totally unnecessary and ridiculous in the extreme:-)... 

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

I’ve thought this myself about Hamza Yousaf, the online pictures wearing their merchandise etc, I think it’s genuinely playing to their masses looking for votes...

Archived