• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, tm91 said:

:lol: They're never just shit are they? It's always a conspiracy. Special breed of morons.

I've heard the conspiracy loads and years ago. 

Apparently David Murray was in on it too and allowed Celtic to stop us doing 10, and there's been an agreement since between the two clubs that neither club would do it to the other because it's bad for business and Scottish football.

I don't believe it myself. 

As someone else said, why have they let Lennon spend about 35-million? there's letting the league slip and potentially bankrupting yourself in the process. 

J-Maestro likes this
10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've heard the conspiracy loads and years ago. 

Apparently David Murray was in on it too and allowed Celtic to stop us doing 10, and there's been an agreement since between the two clubs that neither club would do it to the other because it's bad for business and Scottish football.

I don't believe it myself. 

As someone else said, why have they let Lennon spend about 35-million? there's letting the league slip and potentially bankrupting yourself in the process. 

Their board did everything they could to try finish us and failed, they'll grasp at anything to not face the truth.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And if you remember correctly pedro was shafted out of two wins by cheatin Beaton at home to hibs and an absolutely disgraceful linesman call at home to hearts the week later, swap a draw and a loss to two wins and Pedro's doesn't seem that bad at all

Beaton was horrendous that day but he only weakened us, our defence cost us more. All 3 goals were criminal, the first 2 especially were laughable. 

28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I cannot keep away from this thread as it's comedy gold.

'sack everyone and go for 10iar next season'

'it's a conspiracy for financial reasons. Just woke up and realised that.'

And on it goes.

And the magical 5 points for a win......keep the faith :lol: