C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

However they try to dress it up winning last seasons cup means fuck all. More importantly they’ve blown a 2 goals lead against hearts, had to play extra time at a busy time of the season, then failed to be hearts in 120 mins. There’s no way they can take any confidence from this, but it keeps Lennon in a job. Could of been better, buts it’s certainly not a bad day for us! 

Papers over the cracks.

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Any team in the league can take points off them, literally any team if they want it enough. The child abusers are absolutely shite. They won't win all 3 games before playing us imo. 

do they not just have 2 games  or is there a game between hibs on 26th and tims on 2nd jan

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm all for a right good conspiracy theory but saying the two Hearts players purposefully fucked it is one of the more lunatic suggestions I've ever read.

I can’t say I’ve seen anyone say that tbh .Yet it’s amazing how many people are going on about that ,even being annoyed .I find that pathetic tbh 

I mean if it takes

a wonder goal

a penalty 

a scrappy goal

and then penaltys, with the opposition scoring two of the worst ive ever seen

Then I'm not that worried about them. They'll no doubt go on a semi decent run just in time for us to bring them right back down to earth on the 2nd. 

just hope Rangers can keep getting the results, pretty or ugly!! 

Classless as always. Brown screaming at one of them lying on the floor after their third goal, Julien shouting 'fuck yous' when they'd won and Ajar giving it some as well, causing the Hearts players to look to confront them. 

Imagine giving it those sorts of big licks after you've been held by a Championship team. :lol:

Usual wankers when they're up against lesser players. It's pathetic. :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don’t feel for them at all, I just would have liked to have seen the taigs lose

Hearts are a cunt club and I hope they go to the wall eventually 

I'm giving them a free pass for criticism this season because they supported our club in trying to clear out the rubbish at the SPFL.  

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

A treble to be proud of:

Betfred Cup - won by an offside goal

League - awarded via Zoom 

Scottish Cup - won in a different season with different squads and rules than the other games in the competition 

They will celebrate it ,like the others 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can’t say I’ve seen anyone say that tbh .Yet it’s amazing how many people are going on about that .Boost their rep count I guess 

I've been on here since 2007. I hardly think I'm concerned about my rep count since it is lower than most long time members. lol

You might not have come right out and said it mate but you certainly suggested he was giving away signals with his eyes to where he was putting it. A bit of a stretch.

The last two penalty takers choked. You could see it in the body language.

I've moved on from this game. Had a we laugh for a bit.

Archived