C*ltc

Just now, The Godfather said:

They are all out tonight. 

Genuinely had one them message me like "Aw fuck 10iar we have won 12" some amount of cope from them haha apparently the quad treble will be "remembered for generations" according to him :mutley:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He never used that term today  or I certainly never heard him....he did refer to them as "the holders " on a few occasions....I honestly despise that wee cunt

I was just meaning his use of that term in general mate. You’re dead right, today we had to tolerate ‘the holders’, ‘back to their imperious best’ etc. Just as bad.

3 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Absolutely gutted I thought It was gonna be Hearts night tonight. Absolutely sick..

Really? :lol: I honestly could not give a fuck. Would have been hilarious if they lost but all I saw was them again struggling to win a game against a team of supposed lower quality inside 90 minutes. I would not be surprised if Ross County get at least a draw on Wednesday or Hamilton away next weekend.

I don't think they'll actually collect 9 points out of 9 before playing us and if they do their away fixtures after playing us are as hard as you'll get in this league. Bring it on.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t feel for them at all, I just would have liked to have seen the taigs lose

Hearts are a cunt club and I hope they go to the wall eventually 

Exactly!

Fuck Hearts - they cunts sing more about us than their own shitey club, junky cunts!

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

They made a sub at the start of extra time. They made a 6th sub during extra time. You can make an extra sub in extra time. How can the first one not count as in extra time if the 90 min match was over?

Scenes if that came back to bite them on the arse. 

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

They made a sub at the start of extra time. They made a 6th sub during extra time. You can make an extra sub in extra time. How can the first one not count as in extra time if the 90 min match was over?

That was I thought , was told the Duffy substitution was extra time of the 90 mins not the extra time of the 30. 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

It was after the 90th min full time whistle 

Surely they wouldn’t get that wrong. Does the rules allow them to make 1 substitution in between if they haven’t used the full 5. 

Not a believer in karma but might change my mind if they lost it for that. 

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've been on here since 2007. I hardly think I'm concerned about my rep count since it is lower than most long time members. lol

You might not have come right out and said it mate but you certainly suggested he was giving away signals with his eyes to where he was putting it. A bit of a stretch.

The last two penalty takers choked. You could see it in the body language.

I've moved on from this game. Had a we laugh for a bit.

That wasn't having a go at you btw . It was the others that mentioned it first 

My thoughts are being disappoined with the game and Hearts losing . It's amazing how small things get other posters knickers in a twist though . 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Surely they wouldn’t get that wrong. Does the rules allow them to make 1 substitution in between if they haven’t used the full 5. 

Not a believer in karma but might change my mind if they lost it for that. 

Apparently it doesn't. The sfa wouldn't have the balls to do the right thing anyway 

1. Their Shit defence conceeded 3 against Hearts

2. They needed penalties to beat them

3. Teams are no longer scared of them and when they have a go they get results.

4. There is no guarantee that they will win their games in hand

5. We are going to fucking destroy them at Ibrox

11 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

1. Their Shit defence conceeded 3 against Hearts

2. They needed penalties to beat them

3. Teams are no longer scared of them and when they have a go they get results.

4. There is no guarantee that they will win their games in hand

5. We are going to fucking destroy them at Ibrox

6. They can't defend set pieces.

7.  They can't defend a 2 goal lead.

Archived