C*ltc

It’s now all “12 in a row “ and “quad treble” .

Everyone of them knows 55 will break them and all their records and achievements of the last decade will mean heehaw as at the end of it they will be exactly where they started ,  have always been and where they fucking belong .

Behind the Glasgow Rangers . 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about it - that cup final is a good result.

• Result had absolutely no bearing on our season - when this season kicked off we had no say in that tournament
  • Won the cup but absolutely no glory in needing penalties to do it
  • Blew a game they were cruising 2-0 to inferior opposition
  • 120 minutes played with a game coming up midweek
  • Win ensures Lennon stays in a job until next year

Yeah maybe they get a boost from it - but I don't think winning on penalties gives that in the same way a last minute winner or what does.

But to be honest -much as them losing would be funny - if I was to write the ideal result in terms of giving us as much of an advantage as possible - that would be it.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Thinking about it - that cup final is a good result.

• Result had absolutely no bearing on our season - when this season kicked off we had no say in that tournament
  • Won the cup but absolutely no glory in needing penalties to do it
  • Blew a game they were cruising 2-0 to inferior opposition
  • 120 minutes played with a game coming up midweek
  • Win ensures Lennon stays in a job until next year

Yeah maybe they get a boost from it - but I don't think winning on penalties gives that in the same way a last minute winner or what does.

But to be honest -much as them losing would be funny - if I was to write the ideal result in terms of giving us as much of an advantage as possible - that would be it.

Will be interesting to see Lennon's next excuse if they somehow slip up before us. He's used everything so far and now has put it all down to the weight of the cup final :lol:

Neilson just gave the blueprint to play them. Said they watched others that got results and they stuck 5 at the back and 3 in the middle then shut off the space. Apart from a goal from distance and a penalty, they didn't have much in that game. If anything, Hearts had more chances. 

celtic will obviously win a lot of games because they have good players. But for all their forced togetherness, they look anything but a team. Half of them don't even look interested. If I was Lennon I'd be trying my best to get the thumb fit because he actually wants it and is still so sharp in the box. 

If we can take 12 points from the next 12 then we can really focus on getting this over the line. Follow it with a decent January and there's no way back for them. 

That's the ideal scenario for us. For now, 3 points on Wednesday is all that matters. 

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

The spin being put on this by some of the press is comical. You can't polish a shite.

We all knew this would happen .It will be complete overkill all week.And possibly beyond .And not a jot will be uttered to condemn their fans in a pandemic .

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We all knew this would happen .It will be complete overkill all week.And possibly beyond .And not a jot will be uttered to condemn their fans in a pandemic .

Yeah it's going to be a media love in this week. They'll be the greatest team that ever kicked a ball by the time the Scottish press and their stooges are done.

All stuff we can ram right back down their throats doing 55 this season.  

Why is 4 trebles in a row such a grandstand achievement, is it cos the run is over? I assume no one had won three before and they didn't talk it up quite as much.

It's an embarrassment for Scottish football. The SSN reporter laughed saying "quadruple treble" there 

Apparently Broonaldo started another fight with Naismith and others from Hearts after the final whistle (missed it myself, turned off the second Ajer’s pen went in) according to the Record website (BBC saw nothing, naturally) and apparently the moron had to restrained by their kit man.

The best part is that the name of the kit man who stepped in to stop yet another barney involving their club captain was....Hugh HOOLIGHAN

:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Apparently Broonaldo started another fight with Naismith and others from Hearts after the final whistle (missed it myself, turned off the second Ajer’s pen went in) according to the Record website (BBC saw nothing, naturally) and apparently the moron had to restrained by their kit man.

The best part is that the name of the kit man who stepped in to stop yet another barney involving their club captain was....Hugh HOOLIGHAN

:rofl:

Saw that earlier and made me smile. Obviously a good fit 😀

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

This quadruple treble suddenly seems to have taken on a greater significance than 10IAR.

Amazing, that.

This will be their claim to fame this season especially since the league is looking shakey and theyve been put out a cup already

Straw grasping and all that good stuff :pipe:

14 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

This quadruple treble suddenly seems to have taken on a greater significance than 10IAR.

Amazing, that.

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

This will be their claim to fame this season especially since the league is looking shakey and theyve been put out a cup already

Anything to demean our good form and team .

To be fair to the rat bastards it’s the first of the 3 trophies from LAST season that they won under their own steam .

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Apparently the bead-rattling brigade are talking about getting a mob together for outside Ibrox on the 2nd in the comments. Some bear replied to it on my Twitter. 

Think the shark will be making an appearance after we pump them at Ibrox 

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

celebrating winning a cup that was completed in a different season, seven months later than it should have been, against a championship side, that allowed them to complete a “quadruple” treble which also contains a league title that they were awarded with eight games left during a global pandemic like they have just won the champions league in epic circumstances.

You couldn’t mark these cunts necks with a blowtorch.

Don’t forget the League Cup with a blatant offside goal.

A double asterisks is needed for 19/20 season

42 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

But it’s for last season:confused::lol:

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Think the shark will be making an appearance after we pump them at Ibrox 

I predict it’ll be back long before Ibrox, all smiles and roses after today which will count for absolutely zero the next time they drop any league points. Could very well be against Ross County on Wednesday evening or on the plastic pitch of Hamilton at the weekend...

Archived