C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Which SSB is this from? 

Well he’s talking out the cup final so I’m assuming it’s from Sunday’s SSB.  It’s interesting to see some are still very unhappy at the performance despite winning the cup.  

21 minutes ago, TMB said:

Well he’s talking out the cup final so I’m assuming it’s from Sunday’s SSB.  It’s interesting to see some are still very unhappy at the performance despite winning the cup.  

Well would you be happy about losing a 2 nil lead against a championship side and only winning on penalties?

29 minutes ago, TMB said:

Harkens back to what keevins said in the game v St johnstone and possibly going forward, a win for cetic right now has to be a comprehensive and convincing victory otherwise to the support its just papering up the cracks. 

A 2-0 win against killie is more what they're looking for but even in a 1-0 against st johnstone for example, if it takes too long to get said goal, they wont be happy because it took so long to get said goal. 

38 minutes ago, TMB said:

I looked up Sunday's episode already, and it's before the game. So not sure how to hear more post-game stuff

EDIT: the episode covers the game and goes on after too. :belm:

Hope GC Womens Team get right in there to remind them it's all been done before them.2012/2013/2014/2015

Think one bad result before they come to Ibrox and we give them a horsing will just about see them storming the walk of shame looking for blood.
Has the league ever been tucked up before the split????? :excited:

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Well would you be happy about losing a 2 nil lead against a championship side and only winning on penalties?

I remember when we beat QOTS in 2008 . Feeling of anti climax a bit during that trophy presentation . 

the difference being though we were all still proud of that team and they had given everything during that season but Still the celebrations at the end just still felt a bit half hearted. 

I imagine deep down that is how the majority of Celtic fans feel about yesterday . Difference being it came from a team they already have serious concerns and problems with . And those same concerns and problems were evident throughout the 120 minutes of football.

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I imagine deep down that is how the majority of celtic fans feel about yesterday

Very good post👍.

I think any of them who carry any sense of reality should do, although a number of people who’d sank in to obscurity on my FB feed over the last few weeks seemed to be out in force as if they had lifted the CL.
Yesterday seemed very hollow to me, not just because it was celtic but the whole circumstance of how the game came about in such ridiculous circumstances, time delay, altered squads, no crowds etc. I think the radio clip with their unhappy fan surely must reflect the thoughts of their more sensible fans looking at the bigger picture. This is only a distraction (tainted as it is) on what I believe will be a very humbling and overdue campaign for them...

15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Very good post👍.

I think any of them who carry any sense of reality should do, although a number of people who’d sank in to obscurity on my FB feed over the last few weeks seemed to be out in force as if they had lifted the CL.
Yesterday seemed very hollow to me, not just because it was celtic but the whole circumstance of how the game came about in such ridiculous circumstances, time delay, altered squads, no crowds etc. I think the radio clip with their unhappy fan surely must reflect the thoughts of their more sensible fans looking at the bigger picture. This is only a distraction (tainted as it is) on what I believe will be a very humbling and overdue campaign for them...

Yup our 2008 final aswell felt like a squad that we all knew was only going to get stronger and we knew more trophies and success were on the horizon. As was proved over the next 3 seasons .

Yesterday had the feeling that we were witnessing the end of a dominant Celtic squad who are in a transition period.

52 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Just watched the final highlights , ridiculous bias once again from the BBC , and Billy Dodds is a fuckin disgrace.......

It was ridiculous. Constantly talking about Celtics last 4 and half years , topping last seasons euro group , nicknames for Celtic players like the Aussie magician , galloping Ajer etc etc . Full of facts and figures all relating to Celtic. Was nauseating for what is meant to be the “neutral” national broadcaster. But just the norm with them as has been the last twenty years  

also is Michael Stewart the best representative of hearts they could muster up to be on the punditry panel .

17 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

It was ridiculous. Constantly talking about Celtics last 4 and half years , topping last seasons euro group , nicknames for celtic players like the Aussie magician , galloping Ajer etc etc . Full of facts and figures all relating to celtic. Was nauseating for what is meant to be the “neutral” national broadcaster. But just the norm with them as has been the last twenty years  

also is Michael Stewart the best representative of hearts they could muster up to be on the punditry panel .

The fanny that is liam mcleoud is the worst commentator in all the media for it. He is just as bad on the radio its as if he is having a private competition with himself to use the word champions as many times as he can its "and its a throw in to the champions" and "can the champions find the breakthrough" etcetera etfuckincetera, Constant.

13 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The fanny that is liam mcleoud is the worst commentator in all the media for it. He is just as bad on the radio its as if he is having a private competition with himself to use the word champions as many times as he can its "and its a throw in to the champions" and "can the champions find the breakthrough" etcetera etfuckincetera, Constant.

Here’s hoping next season he is labelling us champions through tear stained gritted teeth . Might even tune in to hear it 

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

All their media is doing with this quadruple champions pish is setting them up for an even bigger fall. 

They'll ham it up big time this week and hope it's some kind of revival. 

Deep down but they know yesterday was just papering over cracks. They are still a bombscare at the back, still have a manager they wanted chased and know this run they've had is ending. 

it was easily the best result for Rangers them winning yesterday.

having to take a lower division team to penalties after having a 2-0 lead will ruin their confidence and at the same time lift the confidence of those playing them. and keeps lennon in a job.

fully expect them to drop points before playing us now.  they have county and hamilton before a tough run starts for them.

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They'll ham it up big time this week and hope it's some kind of revival. 

Deep down but they know yesterday was just papering over cracks. They are still a bombscare at the back, still have a manager they wanted chased and know this run they've had is ending. 

That performance yesterday has got to affect the fans perception of that team and no amount of “champion quadruple winning magicians worth £20m each” will be able to alter that perception. Their team is spent, it’s finished. 

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Very good post👍.

Saw one theead started on social media yesterday from one of these “sensible” types during the game .Must have been near the end of ET ,Comment started ,even if they win on pens the time is up .

The thing is they ain’t the type down throwing fences and chasing buses .That lot have calmed and have now managed to mutate themselves into some kind of super fan who will be heading to grounds to stand outside and “support” the team .

This blatant flaunting of lockdown restrictions has gotten out of hand .Blame squarely at the hands of the government and Police Scotland .If they try it at Ibrox on the 2nd there is no way on earth bears will stand for this and there will be 2 groups of fans down there and the chances of it kicking off are huge .Guess who will be getting the blame .

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

All their media is doing with this quadruple champions pish is setting them up for an even bigger fall. 

Make no mistake about it mate, it is absolutely eating away at them that we are ahead in the league. These celebrations yesterday are being served with a lovely undertone of devastation at the league situation.

Archived