C*ltc

55 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Let’s see how many offers come for these so called “magicians” in January mate. Especially after we neuter the cunts Jan 2nd. 👍🇬🇧

No mate, probly the usual of they’ll be lauding the success of ‘holding on to their big players’ despite the ‘high’ amounts (allegedly) being offered. Any that genuinely are offered a way (unlikely as it may seem) out and are blocked will be even more unhappy than they look now, if that is possible...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Every tarrier bastard on the planet would’ve gave that trophy us yesterday for 10, they’ll not be able to hide it when we become champions 

Take great delight in telling them that after all their trebles , titles and what not in a row they are still behind a club they say died nearly a decade ago 

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

No mate, probly the usual of they’ll be lauding the success of ‘holding on to their big players’ despite the ‘high’ amounts (allegedly) being offered. Any that genuinely are offered a way (unlikely as it may seem) out and are blocked will be even more unhappy than they look now, if that is possible...

Mate, I really hope they hold onto their “big players”. Ajer, ffs, Duffy, Pingpong, broon, Laxative. I will be shocked if we don’t embarrass them Jan 2nd. 

15 minutes ago, murzo said:

Yesterday was last season , with the players squads from this season but was last season with this seasons rules, with this seasons preliminary rounds starting before last seasons final was played, with the tarriers playing against a team that got relegated because last season was stopped but it was played this season.

The team they played yesterday released many players at the real end of the season due to the early end to last season meaning an unfair relegation .

5 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

The fanny that is liam mcleoud is the worst commentator in all the media for it. He is just as bad on the radio its as if he is having a private competition with himself to use the word champions as many times as he can its "and its a throw in to the champions" and "can the champions find the breakthrough" etcetera etfuckincetera, Constant.

It will be interesting to see if he uses the term champions when doing our games next season (obviously if we have won the league) I will be amazed if he does but it will show him up for being a rabid beasty bastard 

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It will be interesting to see if he uses the term champions when doing our games next season (obviously if we have won the league) I will be amazed if he does but it will show him up for being a rabid beasty bastard 

It’ll probably be “ex champions quadruple dubles magicians” next season. 

The problem for the filth yesterday was so evident....they thought after the first half the game was dead and buried and the 2nd half would be a formality 

They certainly didn't expect hearts to roll their sleeves up so much and eventually make a fist of it....there lies the problem they have, the minute Boyce scored you could see the fear in there play, they became edgy and the passing became misplaced....the fact hearts should have won it by the 90min mark should have gave them a lift that they actually made it into extra time!!

The first half of extra time was one way traffic and again hearts should have seized control but for woeful finishing....somehow they got the 3rd goal right on half time against the run of play...surely now that would be enough to win the game....nope again they let a championship team a route back in....this current celtic team are mince, and don't fooled they are now looking more fragile than we did last January & February

We must go for the jugular in the next 4 games if we do and take the 12pts then it will be allover 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

The problem for the filth yesterday was so evident....they thought after the first half the game was dead and buried and the 2nd half would be a formality 

They certainly didn't expect hearts to roll their sleeves up so much and eventually make a fist of it....there lies the problem they have, the minute Boyce scored you could see the fear in there play, they became edgy and the passing became misplaced....the fact hearts should have won it by the 90min mark should have gave them a lift that they actually made it into extra time!!

The first half of extra time was one way traffic and again hearts should have seized control but for woeful finishing....somehow they got the 3rd goal right on half time against the run of play...surely now that would be enough to win the game....nope again they let a championship team a route back in....this current celtic team are mince, and don't fooled they are now looking more fragile than we did last January & February

We must go for the jugular in the next 4 games if we do and take the 12pts then it will be allover 

my neighbour is a hearts season ticket holder i told him before the game that hearts had to go at them get some pace down the sides etc  he phoned at half time moaning and i told him neilston has approached it wrong  you saw the difference in the 2nd half they are rubbish under presuure  hearts should have won the game in 120 mins and certainly on pens when they scored the first 3

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

St Mirren play the semi final that weekend. Potentially another game behind for them?

If Livingston win that semi against St Mirren then our game against Livi on 27th Feb will have to be postponed as the final is scheduled for the 28th.

22 hours ago, Dickie said:

I 10iar doesn’t matter why are they laying siege to the paedodome. Ten is their holy grail and the repercussions if they don’t win it will be massive.

I said that the response i got "we don't accept no winning things like yous do" deluded to the core but if it keeps wee lenny in a job there then whatever haha they will come crashing down to earth by next week.

7 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

fully expect them to drop points before playing us now.  they have county and hamilton before a tough run starts for them.

Seen a few posters saying that they have a tough run after the game with us but I think it's us that has the horrendous January.

After the game against them the rest of our Jan fixtures are:

Aberdeen Away

Motherwell Away

Ross Co Home

Hibs away

They have:

Hibs Home

Livi Home

Livi Away

Hamilton Home

One of the Livi games is a catch up as their game against St Mirren has been moved to February due to the Betfred Semi.

23 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Seen a few posters saying that they have a tough run after the game with us but I think it's us that has the horrendous January.

After the game against them the rest of our Jan fixtures are:

Aberdeen Away

Motherwell Away

Ross Co Home

Hibs away

They have:

Hibs Home

Livi Home

Livi Away

Hamilton Home

One of the Livi games is a catch up as their game against St Mirren has been moved to February due to the Betfred Semi.

Will be the same fixtures roughly we started the season with ,that we all agreed were tougher .

They still have the sneaky trump card of the post split fixtures where they have already been favoured with the original set ,we will end up playing some teams 3 times away this season .

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Seen a video of their fans on FF the day, how the fuck is that allowed after all the bonkers rules that are flying around ?

Remember wee Nic telling the country the Monday after the Ross county defeat that these gatherings were against the law and would not be tolerated....well that is 3 sundays on the bounce they have had mass social gatherings with no action....if anycunt receives a fine for visiting some family over the festive period then that would just sum this shit hole up

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Remember wee Nic telling the country the Monday after the Ross county defeat that these gatherings were against the law and would not be tolerated....well that is 3 sundays on the bounce they have had mass social gatherings with no action....if anycunt receives a fine for visiting some family over the festive period then that would just sum this shit hole up

We better be keeping this as reference , because they will be bringing in all kinds of new laws in May. No chance we would get away with this and the board better be ready to take action this time.......

Archived