C*ltc

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Seen a few posters saying that they have a tough run after the game with us but I think it's us that has the horrendous January.

After the game against them the rest of our Jan fixtures are:

Aberdeen Away

Motherwell Away

Ross Co Home

Hibs away

They have:

Hibs Home

Livi Home

Livi Away

Hamilton Home

One of the Livi games is a catch up as their game against St Mirren has been moved to February due to the Betfred Semi.

Random fixture generator......hhmmmm. We just happen to get 3 ways in January. Our first game in January always seems to be a long trip. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Remember wee Nic telling the country the Monday after the Ross county defeat that these gatherings were against the law and would not be tolerated....well that is 3 sundays on the bounce they have had mass social gatherings with no action....if anycunt receives a fine for visiting some family over the festive period then that would just sum this shit hole up

On one of the tweets that was posted here last night in the comments somebody said about going to Ibrox that the police have been ok with them as long as they have been socially distancing .

Somebody is allowing this to happen ,and it’s not the police at the ground ,they are doing what they are told from above .

As for wee nippy ,When did we start believing what she said .Only last week she stood up denouncing the goings on in Govanhill as rumours with no substance .Plenty videos going on social media with stories of what’s going on and a history of actual convictions too .

That was an entertaining game, I really thought Hearts would grab it in the end, the Tims looked as bad as they did in previous debacles, 3-3 against a championship side? Still leaking goals and still looking forward to our game with confidence.

We are still the most successful team in world domestic football - 114 to their 110, 118 if you include lower divisions. Rangers really need to go on a run of dominance from here.

On 20/12/2020 at 18:24, King Jela said:

Really? :lol: I honestly could not give a fuck. Would have been hilarious if they lost but all I saw was them again struggling to win a game against a team of supposed lower quality inside 90 minutes. I would not be surprised if Ross County get at least a draw on Wednesday or Hamilton away next weekend.

I don't think they'll actually collect 9 points out of 9 before playing us and if they do their away fixtures after playing us are as hard as you'll get in this league. Bring it on.

Hamilton away 👍

2 hours ago, Brackley said:

Seen a few posters saying that they have a tough run after the game with us but I think it's us that has the horrendous January.

After the game against them the rest of our Jan fixtures are:

Aberdeen Away

Motherwell Away

Ross Co Home

Hibs away

They have:

Hibs Home

Livi Home

Livi Away

Hamilton Home

One of the Livi games is a catch up as their game against St Mirren has been moved to February due to the Betfred Semi.

January is as tough as it gets for us until the split. Win the old firm and get through that run with a healthy lead still in place and we've really got one hand on the title.

Their Janaury on paper doesn't look too difficult. Livi away has been the fixture they've failed to win. But with that bombscare defence anything is possible. 

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Their Janaury on paper doesn't look too difficult

Tbf their December didn’t look that difficult and look how that ended up, any team putting a press on their back 4/3 have every chance of success atm...

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The problem for the filth yesterday was so evident....they thought after the first half the game was dead and buried and the 2nd half would be a formality 

They certainly didn't expect hearts to roll their sleeves up so much and eventually make a fist of it....there lies the problem they have, the minute Boyce scored you could see the fear in there play, they became edgy and the passing became misplaced....the fact hearts should have won it by the 90min mark should have gave them a lift that they actually made it into extra time!!

The first half of extra time was one way traffic and again hearts should have seized control but for woeful finishing....somehow they got the 3rd goal right on half time against the run of play...surely now that would be enough to win the game....nope again they let a championship team a route back in....this current celtic team are mince, and don't fooled they are now looking more fragile than we did last January & February

We must go for the jugular in the next 4 games if we do and take the 12pts then it will be allover 

Brilliant post mate couldn't agree more, last Saturday was massive for us, the fenian bastards had another nail in the coffin hammered in with Motherwell 1 up then for us to roar back, it's the hope that kills them and their fenian media scum, the penny has well and truly dropped that's why their sugar coating their pishy fake treble, this summer will make up for the years of hurt in one full swoop.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

That was an entertaining game, I really thought Hearts would grab it in the end, the Tims looked as bad as they did in previous debacles, 3-3 against a championship side? Still leaking goals and still looking forward to our game with confidence.

We are still the most successful team in world domestic football - 114 to their 110, 118 if you include lower divisions. Rangers really need to go on a run of dominance from here.

114 to 110 .Never realised it was so close .That’s what happens ,when you win fuck all for nearly 10 years .Criminal from many still there at Ibrox 

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Brilliant post mate couldn't agree more, last Saturday was massive for us, the fenian bastards had another nail in the coffin hammered in with Motherwell 1 up then for us to roar back, it's the hope that kills them and their fenian media scum, the penny has well and truly dropped that's why their sugar coating their pishy fake treble, this summer will make up for the years of hurt in one full swoop.

I agree mate but I’m not getting ahead of myself .This group are very capable of doing that again .Ala the Livvy game earlier in the season .Saturday was a first for a long time .Winning the hard way ,from the jaws of disaster .That at least gives me much more encouragement 

The next four games are absolutely crucial and each must be treated like it’s  the last match you will ever play.

St Johnstone and Hibs concern me more than the scum but the prize is there for us - win all four and that will leave a gap of at least 19 (net 10 assuming they win every game in hand) which I think would break them.

It is so easy to get carried away but I’m happy that Gerrard is on top of it and will use the St Mirren failure as a wake up call if he thinks anyone is showing any signs of complacency.

Win, rest, repeat.

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree mate but I’m not getting ahead of myself .This group are very capable of doing that again .Ala the Livvy game earlier in the season .Saturday was a first for a long time .Winning the hard way ,from the jaws of disaster .That at least gives me much more encouragement 

As Morrissey once said "please please please let me get what I want this time" I truly believe it's already in the bag but I get the other options. Great song by the way 😆 https://youtu.be/kc4x2yBpnGc

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

114 to 110 .Never realised it was so close .That’s what happens ,when you win fuck all for nearly 10 years .Criminal from many still there at Ibrox 

Too right. They've had a free pass but it is now expiring.

18 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

As Morrissey once said "please please please let me get what I want this time" I truly believe it's already in the bag but I get the other options. Great song by the way 😆 https://youtu.be/kc4x2yBpnGc

It’s a good tune mate .😄👍

28 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The only problem with them having games in hand and presently being so shit they have the chance in the transfer window to sort things.

I rather they had no games in hand, Covid is doing them a massive favour again IMO.

Are you familiar with their recent transfer dealings? 

31 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The only problem with them having games in hand and presently being so shit they have the chance in the transfer window to sort things.

I rather they had no games in hand, Covid is doing them a massive favour again IMO.

Under lennon they have spent 35m on shite. Not overly worried about any January business tbh

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Would you rather we had played the same amount of games as them and us 7pts in front .These points have still to be won .

As for their turn the corner moment yesterday they never picked up any points and they still drew the match in 90mins against a lower division side ,which in a league situation would have been more points dropped .

Signings duringquadruple treble

Ajeti £4.5m

Turnbull £3.5m

Duffy £2m loan fee

Klimala £3.5m

Barkas £5m

Pingpong £350k

Jullien £7m

Ntcham £4.5m

Hendry £1.5m

Edouard £9m

Sinclair £3.5m

Eboue £3m

total approx £47m

Undisclosed

Taylor, Soro, Morgan, Compper, Shved : total additional £6m??

TOTAL £53m+

I appreciate that they got good money in for Dembele and Tierney but, even allowing for that, there are some atrocious deals in there. I actually had to look some of them up because I truly had no idea who they were.

That is what we’re up against and that should give us nothing but confidence.

PS - figures from soccerbase.com so some might be a little off the mark but they sound about right, give or take, imo. Certainly close enough to illustrate the point.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Ajeti £4.5m

Turnbull £3.5m

Duffy £2m loan fee

Klimala £3.5m

Barkas £5m

Pingpong £350k

Jullien £7m

Ntcham £4.5m

Hendry £1.5m

Edouard £9m

Sinclair £3.5m

Eboue £3m

total approx £47m

Undisclosed

TOTAL £53m+

I appreciate that they got good money in for Dembele and Tierney but, even allowing for that, there are some atrocious deals in there. I actually had to look some of them up because I truly had no idea who they were.

PS - figures from soccerbase.com so some might be a little off the mark but they sound about right, give or take, imo. Certainly close enough to illustrate the point.

Can't believe they paid £7m for that Jullien cunt :lol:

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Its only really 5 years unless you think we shoulda been winning the major.trophies with the sides we had in the 3rd 2nd and 1st division?

From warbuton final onwards I'd agree 

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Ajeti £4.5m

Turnbull £3.5m

Duffy £2m loan fee

Klimala £3.5m

Barkas £5m

Pingpong £350k

Jullien £7m

Ntcham £4.5m

Hendry £1.5m

Edouard £9m

Sinclair £3.5m

Eboue £3m

total approx £47m

Undisclosed

TOTAL £53m+

They used to get hefty praise for their scouting system .But in reality they haven’t been very good since the early days of TLB .VVD the main success ,They get praised for Wanyama but that wasn’ great scouting ,He was offered to us first ,Whyte blocked it ,But we entered admin soon after anyway .

Some of those deals are really poor and lots of dead money there many from panic buys and some from trying to be smart and copying us in the Eastern European market.

Much gets mentioned about there meltdown when we get 55,The reality of what they did with the money they had in their free run will add to the meltdown ,Huge wages ,lots of waste in the transfer market and huge bonuses and dividends for achieving something almost guaranteed will drive those cunts over the edge .

Rebuild will be needed but will be very difficult especially as we are sitting pretty strong with a squad worth a good few quid .

Archived