C*ltc

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Its only really 5 years unless you think we shoulda been winning the major.trophies with the sides we had in the 3rd 2nd and 1st division?

From warbuton final onwards I'd agree 

That’s fair 52 .It’s been that long .I even forget that ffs .Depressing though 

This year has to be the year .It better be 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They used to get hefty praise for their scouting system .But in reality they haven’t been very good since the early days of TLB .VVD the main success ,They get praised for Wanyama but that wasn’ great scouting ,He was offered to us first ,Whyte blocked it ,But we entered admin soon after anyway .

Some of those deals are really poor and lots of dead money there many from panic buys and some from trying to be smart and copying us in the Eastern European market.

Much gets mentioned about there meltdown when we get 55,The reality of what they did with the money they had in their free run will add to the meltdown ,Huge wages ,lots of waste in the transfer market and huge bonuses and dividends for achieving something almost guaranteed will drive those cunts over the edge .

Rebuild will be needed but will be very difficult especially as we are sitting pretty strong with a squad worth a good few quid .

I honestly don’t think we will have supporters in grounds next season mate .Maybe a few thousand .And thats another reason ,the league must be won .That lot will NOT renew ,if they don’t win the tainted10 .And that will absolutely hurt them

Celtic‘s recruitment has been an utter shambles for years tbh.

They got lucky with the Dembele deal falling into their laps (it was clear the day they signed him he’d go for big money) but other than that they’ve spent most transfer windows sinking £3m/4m into shite players then replacing them the following window. 

22 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/broon.145179/

When we pump them at Ibrox i want to see one of our players giving this bastard some of this back.

Wanker gets away with this time after time.......

When we play them at Ibrox we should do exactly what we done with him over the last year and treat him like the utter irrelevance that he is. 

He can’t handle Arfield sitting on him and resorts to randomly launching the ball out of play.

5 hours ago, miracle said:

Just saw a tim on Twitter claim he was talking about Neil McCann :sarcasm:

I doubt it was McCann. I'm sure he said the pundit hadn't played at the top level. 

McCann might have more medals than Martin (I can't be bothered to check though :lol:). 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

When we play them at Ibrox we should do exactly what we done with him over the last year and treat him like the utter irrelevance that he is. 

He can’t handle Arfield sitting on him and resorts to randomly launching the ball out of play.

Would love one of our players to give him some stick back , detest this turncoat bastard.......

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Since the liege game, I've thought that they'll copy liege's 3 4 3 tactic to try and get more control of midfield. 

6 hours ago, miracle said:

Just saw a tim on Twitter claim he was talking about Neil McCann :sarcasm:

These tims claim anything that makes their false superiority complex seem normal. We are in the record books for the most trophies so these clowns have to make up some “in a row “ shit. Only thing rows are good for is sailing a little boat. 

56 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

When we pump them at Ibrox i want to see one of our players giving this bastard some of this back.

Just another demonstration of the complete lack of class of their role model club captain. His first thought is to noise up opponents rather than enjoy the moment. Hate first, joy second. He is one very sick puppy.

Naismith wisely turns his back on him with all the contempt the mutant deserves. It is undoubtedly the best way to handle an irrelevance.

18 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Take great delight in telling them that after all their trebles , titles and what not in a row they are still behind a club they say died nearly a decade ago 

I love doing this in work, can see the cogs start to slowly turn in there heads. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Cunt must be one of the most hated players within football, absolute scum bastard 

1 minute ago, Moobs said:

Cunt must be one of the most hated players within football, absolute scum bastard 

He was back to swaggering about the first half as he sensed he was playing weaker opposition . Naismith was bang on with his sum up of the rest of the game . Hearts had them rattled and found out 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Would love one of our players to give him some stick back , detest this turncoat bastard.......

He doesn't bother me as much. The tims lap it up when he pulls this pish but whenever they get beat it's always, ALWAYS him, Lennon and the board that get it tight and there's more defeats to come for them. 

As has been commented on by plenty, IMHO their "win" on Sunday has slapped a giant Elastoplast over their deficiencies that were all too easily exposed by Hearts. Any manager worthy of the name in the league can see how to get at THEM, i.e, attack their defence and their confidence will crumble at the first set back. I would imagine that they will go into their game against County with improved confidence, however they are up against a team who have just beaten them, that may experience the fabled new manager bounce and are desperate for even a point. Given that THEM have just came of an extra time slog on a heavy pitch, I have a wee feeling that this may not be the shoo in victory that many are now predicting.

Not that I will be wagering anything on a County result mind you, if THEM do not win this one then the game is truely a bogey.

Archived