C*ltc

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

BBC sportsound on the monday after the utd game the first 15 minutes were set aside exclusively to discuss the Morelos incident. You cant have a fair system that is open to influence from selective media coverage which at best looks far from impartial.

This is on a station which many constantly claim they don’t even listen to yet when they talk shit about us so many get raging. They’re pandering to their audience, fucking leave them to it whilst on the park we continue to get results and ever closer to the league title. Quite flattering all they want to do is talk about us whether it’s good or bad, ignore the noise 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

This is on a station which many constantly claim they don’t even listen to yet when they talk shit about us so many get raging. They’re pandering to their audience, fucking leave them to it whilst on the park we continue to get results and ever closer to the league title. Quite flattering all they want to do is talk about us whether it’s good or bad, ignore the noise 

Couldn’t pay me to listen to that nonsense, it would be akin to that ‘Only an Excuse’ sketch with the celtic fan turning up the football on tv to full volume then shout about getting offended...

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Thats fair enough, but they do have influence unfortunately. By highlighting every incident morelos is involved and deliberately ignoring others the compliance officer ends up banning our players and doing fuck all about others. If no one highlights it they generally dont act, our players get highlighted and others dont. 

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Couldn’t pay me to listen to that nonsense, it would be akin to that ‘Only an Excuse’ sketch with the celtic fan turning up the football on tv to full volume then shout about getting offended...

Loads say ‘aw fuck watching anything on bbc’ then same person will go on bbc news app and be raging about a headline 

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

Thats fair enough, but they do have influence unfortunately. By highlighting every incident morelos is involved and deliberately ignoring others the compliance officer ends up banning our players and doing fuck all about others. If no one highlights it they generally dont act, our players get highlighted and others dont. 

Aye fair enough about the fact they might highlight things to such an extent that action gets taken against our players. We can’t say whether or not there’s a direct relation between them but for us we should just ignore the clowns and set about our business 

46 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

In their heads.

Rent free.

24/7.

They don't do irony do they.

Nazis salutes at Dundee.

Threatened closure of Parkhead due to Nazi sympathisers. 

Operation Green, collaboration. 

Shared their embassy in Portugal with the Nazis. 

De Valera signing book of condolences for Hilter, but didn't for Roosevelt.

Irish on Irish genocide. 

Nope, they don't do irony.......

But by Christ they can hide the truth!

So eduoard has elbowed someone (killie,can’t remember) and then the stud on the united player on Wednesday. Has his temperament been discussed in the media  and called into question the way it constantly is with Morelos. Same with christie, all you hear is he’s not that type of player. I wonder if a manager of another team might ask the question of referee’s to be brave enough to deal with them. I’ll not hold my breath.

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

They don't do irony do they.

Nazis salutes at Dundee.

Threatened closure of Parkhead due to Nazi sympathisers. 

Operation Green, collaboration. 

Shared their embassy in Portugal with the Nazis. 

De Valera signing book of condolences for Hilter, but didn't for Roosevelt.

Irish on Irish genocide. 

Nope, they don't do irony.......

But by Christ they can hide the truth!

:848696413_goodpost:

13 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Second only to my family, A Win on the second against them means everything to me,

Mon The Rangers

intae these Fennian Bastards

NS!

Well said big man.

They will give us a game but we will turn up and we will play well and we will win.

Just sat here for the last 2 hours watching youtube of us beating the scum over the last 30 years. Earlier today I started getting really nervy about Saturday but after watching these and knowing how well we are playing just now I've calmed down (with the help of loads of bevvy) and am convinced we're getting the 3 points.

No surrender. 

20 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Just sat here for the last 2 hours watching youtube of us beating the scum over the last 30 years. Earlier today I started getting really nervy about Saturday but after watching these and knowing how well we are playing just now I've calmed down (with the help of loads of bevvy) and am convinced we're getting the 3 points.

No surrender. 

Me too mate . Getting the battle fever going before the bells . And wishing the game was tomorrow 

The Katic goal is the one for me . As good as an orgasm as you will ever have, watching a goal against them ,

Ball bulliting into the net from a towering header . Stunning goal 

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That is out fucking rageous from the SFA, I bet if it had been a Rangers player they would have managed to ban him no problem. 

You know it would be mate . As someone posted earlier , may have been Magic . The media play a massive part in all of this . Hardly a peep imo

Excuse spelling errors . had a few already :p:

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too mate . Getting the battle fever going before the bells . And wishing the game was tomorrow 

The Katic goal is the one for me . As good as an orgasm as you will ever have, watching a goal against them ,

Ball bulliting into the net from a towering header . Stunning goal 

Just wanted to say before the year is out, I still detest everything that this monstrosity of a football club stand for, their moral compass and value base they gauge themselves with would make Satan himself feel shame when they have the ability to show no guilt or shame of their own!! The disgust and distain I feel for anything associated with them grows with every breath I take.

I hope and wish that everything this rancid club stand for finally answer to the crimes and horrors that they have transmitted over their existence, and they die a slow and horrible death............ ps have a good New Year fellow bears!! 

11 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Just wanted to say before the year is out, I still detest everything that this monstrosity of a football club stand for, their moral compass and value base they gauge themselves with would make Satan himself feel shame when they have the ability to show no guilt or shame of their own!! The disgust and distain I feel for anything associated with them grows with every breath I take.

I hope and wish that everything this rancid club stand for finally answer to the crimes and horrors that they have transmitted over their existence, and they die a slow and horrible death............ ps have a good New Year fellow bears!! 

Just wanted to say that now it's a new year, I still detest everything that this monstrosity of a football club stand for, their moral compass and value base they gauge themselves with would make Satan himself feel shame when they have the ability to show no guilt or shame of their own!! The disgust and distain I feel for anything associated with them grows with every breath I take.

I hope and wish that everything this rancid club stand for finally answer to the crimes and horrors that they have transmitted over their existence, and they die a slow and horrible death............ Happy New year fellow bears

Archived