C*ltc

29 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Just wanted to say that now it's a new year, I still detest everything that this monstrosity of a football club stand for, their moral compass and value base they gauge themselves with would make Satan himself feel shame when they have the ability to show no guilt or shame of their own!! The disgust and distain I feel for anything associated with them grows with every breath I take.

I hope and wish that everything this rancid club stand for finally answer to the crimes and horrors that they have transmitted over their existence, and they die a slow and horrible death............ Happy New year fellow bears

hear you :cheers:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That tackle from Edouard.....people asking if he got booked or a foul against him??

Roll the footage on and that leads to turnbull scoring the 2nd goal....so wee willie collum came under close scrutiny on Saturday when reffing our game but not a peep for his shit show on Wednesday for the filth.....sportscene are a fucking disgrace that neither that challenge or possible penalties were spoken about....a fucking shambles of an organisation 

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That tackle from Edouard.....people asking if he got booked or a foul against him??

Roll the footage on and that leads to turnbull scoring the 2nd goal....so wee willie collum came under close scrutiny on Saturday when reffing our game but not a peep for his shit show on Wednesday for the filth.....sportscene are a fucking disgrace that neither that challenge or possible penalties were spoken about....a fucking shambles of an organisation 

Nothing will change. Best way to deal with it is win this game on Saturday, and fuck them all. 

No one likes us, we don't care! :UK:

5 hours ago, blueballss said:

Just wanted to say before the year is out, I still detest everything that this monstrosity of a football club stand for, their moral compass and value base they gauge themselves with would make Satan himself feel shame when they have the ability to show no guilt or shame of their own!! The disgust and distain I feel for anything associated with them grows with every breath I take.

I hope and wish that everything this rancid club stand for finally answer to the crimes and horrors that they have transmitted over their existence, and they die a slow and horrible death............ ps have a good New Year fellow bears!! 

"A man does what he must- in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures- and that is the basis of all human morality."
- Winston S. Churchill.

I'm with you. This cult - club and supporters - are diametrically opposed to Churchill's definition of morality. 

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Should have a complaint lodged and fast tracked.

Won't have a complaint lodged and fast tracked.

Tarriers are protected.

19 hours ago, They Gnu said:

They’d appeal and he’d play 

At least then he would still be dealt with! I care not if he plays on Saturday we can beat them with or without him in the team. It’s the sheer injustice that he will effectively get away with that tackle when we know if it was any of our players they would not 

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too mate . Getting the battle fever going before the bells . And wishing the game was tomorrow 

The Katic goal is the one for me . As good as an orgasm as you will ever have, watching a goal against them ,

Ball bulliting into the net from a towering header . Stunning goal 

Gonna need to get a grip myself, feeling anxious watching that. Gonna be a long day this. 

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Paranoia at its finest here 👍

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah i heard that, contradicts the leaked teams but there's supposedly 3 been leaked and turnbull isnt in 1 (julien isnt in any) and brown is in all 3

Salt needed though

It all depends on the formation but Brown slowing down the midfield is what we need.

Archived