C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic 2021:

• 19 behind in the New Year.
  • Out of Europe; twice.
  • Bottom of their European group.
  • £2m spent on a loan defender that looks so Irish it must hurt.
  • A keeper that wants to be a defender instead.
  • Another keeper as useful as a cone.
  • One fat balding cocaine addicted has-been diddy up front.
  • A one brain-celled bald/ugly has-been diddy in midfield.
  • A fat bitter rancid ginger mess as a manager.
  • A Norwegian no-mark diddy who shouts a lot about nothing.
  • An Israeli defender they can't stand and just put one hand of their rivals on the league title.
  • Fans rioting, throwing sharks at their own players cars, and calls to 'shoot the board'.
  • Pumped off your 'dead' rivals 3 times in a row.
  • A defence so bad that even without a shot on target your rivals beat you 1-0.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

So lemon will have have to play dooffy next game since bitton got a straight red, unless he appeals. Surely he appeals given his thoughts on the red - something to think about on the flight 😂 Expect the edward incident v DU to be looked at too. Busy week for the SFA coming back from their winter break.

Thought that ugly French cunt was pish today, has been pish all season to be fair.  No big money for him i think.

That rat Christie was pish today as well, one of the most dirty players in the league.  No big money for him either.

Thumb looked dangerous in parts, though doubt you're ever going to get 90mins out of him unless he snorts half an ounce of base at HT.

Duffy, fucking Hell, just a hoof merchant who actually looks scared of the ball at the moment.  Dangerous in the air, but that's it.

Soro looked okay, but touch of the Morelos liability at times about him i think. 

And no way they're allowing Lennon to spend much of anything this month. 

Feb is a tough month for them on paper, see a full collapse then if not before. 

Cheers Peter and Dermot, well play Bhoys!

2 hours ago, rangersross said:

Honestly can't express how furious I'd be if we'd just lost a game like that then flew off on a jolly to Dubai (in the middle of a global pandemic). Great fun to watch from our perspective though. 

Yeah I wonder what our esteemed bint ,wee Nicky thinks of this .And the press and media haven’t even touched it .

Archived