C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm shocked someone thought this was a good idea let alone being authorised and backed up by the arse cheeks of scottish football. Surely the government will be having a field day with this tomorrow morning?

Yeah, she can address it in the same press conference as she tell us plebs to stay in for the next month, not see our families, not visit bars or restaurants, forget careers and education, basically put our lives on hold.

Meanwhile in Dubai....

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Yeah, she can address it in the same press conference as she tell us plebs to stay in for the next month, not see our families, not visit bars or restaurants, forget careers and education, basically put our lives on hold.

Meanwhile in Dubai....

Anarchy rising Sparkle. 

About a month ago this thread was essential reading, pages and pages to get caught on every time.

Things calmed down for a few weeks, never much looked at it TBH.

Now its full on again, it's therapy to me during this Covid time, makes me laugh like fuck.

No doubt a load of pages to catch up on tomorrow again, with the fall out from this.

What a turn around, the banter years X2 

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I hope they get covid cases.

I would laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

They are in a public hotel with no social distancing and mask wearing with other holiday makers from Scotland and other countries. The risk must be fucking 10000 fold from their routine here. Still bemused how this was allowed by the SFA/SPFL.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

About a month ago this thread was essential reading, pages and pages to get caught on every time.

Things calmed down for a few weeks, never much looked at it TBH.

Now its full on again, it's therapy to me during this Covid time, makes me laugh like fuck.

No doubt a load of pages to catch up on tomorrow again, with the fall out from this.

What a turn around, the banter years X2 

Plus SSB tomorrow. Don’t miss that mate. Should cheer everyone up tae fuck. 

From this mornings Record, not even tomorrows -

Neil Lennon on Celtic’s controversial trip to Dubai as he insists 'it’s not a break'

The trip is a tad controversial given the global pandemic but Lennon sees it as essential business.

He said: “It’s not a break, it’s a training camp. It’s just a change of scenery. We just hope to come back refreshed and ready to go.

“You have got to keep going. You can’t just say it’s over because there is still a lot of football to be played. We have to be a lot more consistent in the second half of the season than we have been in the first half.”

Taken from Sutton's article earlier in the season after the Bolingoli carry on.

Note the line:

"They aren’t getting sent on free holidays to Barbados. They’re going to work to do their jobs, which their employers pay them for.

How’s that privileged?"

Really could not have scripted this any better :lol:

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 23.28.15.png

Archived