Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

I’ll have to echo DBBTB here: we’ve dropped a level since the St Mirren game.

 

Could be a shade of a burnout, could be teams setting up appropriately against us now, but we’re not the free flowing team we were a month or two ago. I still expect us to win, but there’s a nervousness about us at the moment that’s certainly only creeped in recently.

 

Tav, for example, looks a bit more cautious with each game, Borna is getting caught with the ball in the channel most games, Kamara is prone to a little brain fart now and again. There’s bits we need to shore up, it’s not beyond salvage but it could very easily derail a season if the issues aren’t corrected.

That said: I still think we will win this.

Your right about barasic , he’s great going forward but defensively very poor at times

GA1972, BlueAvenger and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

We really need to breathe deep for the next 2 matches,and should we end up with a 19 point lead,then we should take care of the sheep first match after that on the 10th with a renewed strength.

The mutants are at home on the 11th and would be 22pts behind us,and face hibs and would fancy an away win.
Mon the Rangers,just fuckin do them. :UK:

Gandalf the Blue and King Jela like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think they might go 442 for next week, the middle will probably be missing Arfield and Jack next week who are vital in games like this and after how much we exposed them with the wing backs in the 1st OF game I can't see them not giving them cover, couple that with the fact we have skelped them when there playing 352 or 451 I think he just goes for it next week. 

I don't think your far off mate. I think he'll go for it as well hoping Edouard and the thumb can do the damage. 

I think Kamara and Aribo have been great last few games and we could go through the middle if they double up on Tav and Barasic. 

The other thing I'm interested to see is if they can handle roofe. He missed the last one and has been outstanding. His movement and finishing I think is going to give them a nightmare on the day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I don't think your far off mate. I think he'll go for it as well hoping Edouard and the thumb can do the damage. 

I think Kamara and Aribo have been great last few games and we could go through the middle if they double up on Tav and Barasic. 

The other thing I'm interested to see is if they can handle roofe. He missed the last one and has been outstanding. His movement and finishing I think is going to give them a nightmare on the day. 

If he sets up and gives up the middle then we need to take full advantage of it, instead of focusing down the wings let Davis, Kamara and Aribo dictate things. 

Totally forgot about Roofe not playing the 1st old firm, think he will cause them a whole host of problems with his movement but would probably put him on the wing while Morelos starts through the middle, harsh on Hagi but that's what I would go for. 

Bluekev, Swally and BlueKnight87 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s never over until the fat lady sings but that could have applied to last season also, they do like to ignore stuff

That fuckin roaster said "i'm putting ma neck on the line that come the 2nd we'll win"
Hope that's a prediction and not a "PREMONITION" of his life.

each and every one of the filthy mutant tramps are cast from the same skanky mould.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is absolutely no chance in hell the tarriers go 442 against us, id fucking love them to as they wouldnt get a kick lf the ball in the middle of the park

They'll play 451 and Brown wont start, they have found a better starting line up and pish opposition or not, in the league they are massively dominating teams now and unless we stay focused for full 90 they will get decent chances and will hurt us

LiverpoolBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I have great sympathy for guys like Gordon and I want these perverts brought to book properly (ie a network, not rogue individuals) but, if I’m being absolutely honest, the tone of that tweet doesn’t come across well or help his cause.

Easy for me to say I know but, even allowing for his pain, I think he should be above that.

His time will come and I truly hope he gets the justice and peace he deserves.

Imagine knowing what he knows and seeing the government, media, football authorities cover up for that bastardised club. Think him and others are being very patient. That’s 4 years now that this inquiry was set up and even when it is published it’ll probably not give them any answers as we suspect it’s purpose isn’t for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There is absolutely no chance in hell the tarriers go 442 against us, id fucking love them to as they wouldnt get a kick lf the ball in the middle of the park

They'll play 451 and Brown wont start, they have found a better starting line up and pish opposition or not, in the league they are massively dominating teams now and unless we stay focused for full 90 they will get decent chances and will hurt us

Brown will start because Lennon won’t leave him out of the big occasion and will see his wind up ability as a valuable asset in this game 

jintybear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Brown will start as he is the leader in that team and with Morelos likely to lead the line for us he will be told to target Morelos. Glen Kamara will turn Broonaldo inside out hopefully. 

That’s how I’m looking at it. He will probably leave Brown out of the starting line up on Wednesday thinking he’s giving him as much rest as possible before the weekends game

I can’t see Lennon having the balls to tell Brown he’s not playing against us from the start 

JackAlex93 and Bluekev like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s how I’m looking at it. He will probably leave Brown out of the starting line up on Wednesday thinking he’s giving him as much rest as possible before the weekends game

I can’t see Lennon having the balls to tell Brown he’s not playing against us from the start 

Aye he's been over the course before and knows what the fixture is all about. I really hope they do start him as he hasn't got the legs to run against our midfield. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...