C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

is this pic actually from today? If so I'd be fucking livid if I was one of their fans hahahaha. Talk about a fucking PR own goal 😂😂

Aye it was from yesterday. Along with a video of them dancing along a beach front and then in the hotel lounge with other hotel guests getting pished watching the Chelsea Man City game. 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Enjoy this one folks, this was sent by an undercover agent lol this is in Londonderry and the guy in the guitar is a PRO IRA shiter singer

That video needs edited so at the end we see the absolute comedy gold that this man has provided us so far 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Enjoy this one folks, this was sent by an undercover agent lol this is in Londonderry and the guy in the guitar is a PRO IRA shiter singer

Debbie pure chapping the door gagging for her hole 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Every time that gap widens it just ruins them mentally that bit more, would be outstanding 

They play hivs on the Mon night, definitely the potential for riots with their Dubai antic's and if they slip up on the night

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What an egotistical helmet .he’s got a big enough chin but there’s no egg ever been laid that will cover it ,

Fanny 

1 minute ago, Vision said:

They play hivs on the Mon night, definitely the potential for riots with their Dubai antic's and if they slip up on the night

Hibs are playing terrible at the minute so won’t be expecting too much, can only hope they’re slightly pissed off about the game being moved so that mob can go and get pissed

I'm worried about "Irish Mick". I like to drink in C*ltic youtube before sleep on days like yesterday. Went to his page and he was finishing up a stream that had lasted over ten hours.

Alfredo could have flown home in the time Mick took sitting against the wall with his main light on, moping and chatting shite. Not normal or healthy behaviour.

20210103_025308.jpg

26 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Every time that gap widens it just ruins them mentally that bit more, would be outstanding 

100%, dont expect from hibs mind but you never know

and even 24+ hours of being in that situation, boiling away and putting doubt in their mind. Top it all off bitton being red carded means the main man duffy will start :lol:

22 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I'm worried about "Irish Mick". I like to drink in C*ltic youtube before sleep on days like yesterday. Went to his page and he was finishing up a stream that had lasted over ten hours.

Alfredo could have flown home in the time Mick took sitting against the wall with his main light on, moping and chatting shite. Not normal or healthy behaviour.

20210103_025308.jpg

25 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

100%, dont expect from hibs mind but you never know

and even 24+ hours of being in that situation, boiling away and putting doubt in their mind. Top it all off bitton being red carded means the main man duffy will start :lol:

Hivs will have run out of gas against us. Then with the games twice a week it's probably not helped. Hopefully a full week will see them ready to take it to the tims.

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

St Mirren punished for car sharing meanwhile Celtic (who are already three games behind) have fucked off to Dubai for pints by the pool. 

“The Establishment are after us!”

It’s amazing how the entire celtic squad can just fuck off to Dubai (which is a completely different continent) for a jolly with best wishes from the SFA but if Junior Morias dared to enter East Renfrewshire then points would be deducted and massive fines are handed out.

Archived