C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, badjon said:

Haha you are having a fucking laugh I just copied the thing. Staunch as fuck me. No mask to slip!

👍😂

Hoped it was something like that!

Wasn’t sure where the quote ended!

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

St Mirren punished for car sharing meanwhile celtic (who are already three games behind) have fucked off to Dubai for pints by the pool. 

“The Establishment are after us!”

One of the games behind is due to another Covid breach ,the bollingoli holiday 

This establishment pyoor hates them so they dae 

The whole Dubai thing just beggars belief. Starts with their next game being moved despite Hibs protest. I dear say Doncaster will get a nice postcard and a bottle of duty free out of it.

Then you get the photos from the 'training camp' which seems to consist of sitting by the pool and drinking beer. Well they deserve a holiday don't they ? Only 19 points behind in the league and dumped from Europe and the LC.

In the midst of a pandemic they flaunt social distancing and as that is public hotel have clearly abandoned their bubble and freely mingle with other guests. The whole situation is bizarre.

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The “training camp” has been turned into an end of season booze up .

I wonder when Paddy Power will do their traditional pay out on the league ,Maybe they have too big a liability on Rangers winning the league .

Their season is over to be fair. 

If this was us it would be front page news with calls for all kinds of dire punishments.

sheep got hammered when their players went to the pub thus breaking the football protocols. Surely the same should apply to scum players but I won't hold my breath.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If this was us it would be front page news with calls for all kinds of dire punishments.

sheep got hammered when their players went to the pub thus breaking the football protocols. Surely the same should apply to scum players but I won't hold my breath.

They haven't broken any protocols as far as the SFA and SPFL are aware hence why they authorised it. The Scottish government on the other hand........

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Will the old couple sitting next to Brown and Lennon have to isolate for two weeks on return or are they part of the bubble. Wish I was a grass, I’d report the bastards. There’s a police Scotland web page for it. 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

If Julien is injured and Bitton suspended does that mean big Doofus will be starting for them against Hibs and Livi! Hopefully some more dropped points this month 

Pretty much! The other Israeli boy wants out and that really only leaves Welsh I think? Hopefully Nisbet, Murphy and Boyle turn up.

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Pretty much! The other Israeli boy wants out and that really only leaves Welsh I think? Hopefully Nisbet, Murphy and Boyle turn up.

Livi are flying at the moment as well. Pity both are home games for them but fingers crossed. The meltdown if they drop any more will be hysterical 

Archived