C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All jokes aside...

I don't believe that even they are stupid enough to go out to Dubai and think not only that they can so openly take the piss knowing cameras will be on them but flaunt it all over social media.

This is a sabotage effort make no mistake, it's all they have left and like that I find myself laughing again. :lol:

14 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

All jokes aside...

I don't believe that even they are stupid enough to go out to Dubai and think not only that they can so openly take the piss knowing cameras will be on them but flaunt it all over social media.

This is a sabotage effort make no mistake, it's all they have left and like that I find myself laughing again. :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to get points docked so they can sell the ‘We wuz pyooor robbed of the tainted 10 by ra Masonic establishment’ to the gullible hordes. Easy way to take the heat off Lennon, Lawwell etc. 

Nothing they do surprises me anymore. Utterly shameless, classless bastards.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They haven't broken any protocols as far as the SFA and SPFL are aware hence why they authorised it. The Scottish government on the other hand........

So it's OK to go for a drink in Dubai but not in Aberdeen. Somebody should have told the sheep that.

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So it's OK to go for a drink in Dubai but not in Aberdeen. Somebody should have told the sheep that.

aye but it’s only a UK pandemic 😂

Wonder why none of the National press outlets are running with this story .Also bet you somebody brings it up on SSB tonight wether they are allowed to run with it is another thing altogether.

This could also be a set up so they can sack TLB 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

aye but it’s only a UK pandemic 😂

Wonder why none of the National press outlets are running with this story .Also bet you somebody brings it up on SSB tonight wether they are allowed to run with it is another thing altogether.

This could also be a set up so they can sack TLB 

Press in Scotland won't touch this story which is hardly surprising. Can't say anything bad about them.

Just imagine the response if it was us.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Press in Scotland won't touch this story which is hardly surprising. Can't say anything bad about them.

Just imagine the response if it was us.

We would be getting absolutely annihilated in the press for stuff like that. You can also bet if we had games in hand questions would be asked why 1 isn't being played mid week. 

Hibs have been shite recently. But surely your going to be motivated like fuck after your game is moved without your permission for a party in the sun. 

2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Hopefully these bastards get a massive fine. A don’t want them deducted points I can’t be arsed listening to them greet and make excuses about it. Over to you sfa and spfl. Hardly doubt they will though 

Fine sentiments but as the SFA/SPFL are in liewell's pocket nothing will happen.

2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Hopefully these bastards get a massive fine. A don’t want them deducted points I can’t be arsed listening to them greet and make excuses about it. Over to you sfa and spfl. Hardly doubt they will though 

They'll have not gone without spfl and sfa permission. Lawwell will have seen to that. 

What I want to see is the reaction if they get a covid outbreak. Will they get a 3-0 forfeit if they can't make the next game. I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Liking that donkey more every day :lol:

2 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Certainly looks like an intense winter training camp..........

Looks like and end of season party and they are not giving a fuck. Maybe they have been given assurances that the league will be Null an Void at the first opportunity due to the Covid situation. Nothing would fucking surprise me in this rancid shithole.

36 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

If the deduction in points is enough to  remove them from European football next season then it’ll be worth it, otherwise I’m the same as you just a fine. 

14 hours ago, Siam69 said:

From this mornings Record, not even tomorrows -

Neil Lennon on celtic’s controversial trip to Dubai as he insists 'it’s not a break'

The trip is a tad controversial given the global pandemic but Lennon sees it as essential business.

He said: “It’s not a break, it’s a training camp. It’s just a change of scenery. We just hope to come back refreshed and ready to go.

“You have got to keep going. You can’t just say it’s over because there is still a lot of football to be played. We have to be a lot more consistent in the second half of the season than we have been in the first half.”

Errr, How does that work? Pretty sure you can't not have a break, go to a training camp and come back refreshed.

Thought you had to go on a break in order to come back refreshed, or is that where we have gone wrong. We've went to Dubai and NOT go on the piss.

Archived