C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the SPFL have sanctioned this, or the SFA, it’s time to go for the jugular. 

We should be calling for them to be hammered with a big fine and a big enough points deduction to keep them out of the CL qualifier.

We should also be calling for the heads of the decision makers at the governing bodies, starting with McLennan and Doncaster. 

An alphabetical list of failed cellic defenders and goalies....... my favourite was Camara, but Du Wei ran him close, and Barkas already gunning for special praise. 

A is for Ajer and Ambrose.

B is for Bitton and Barkas.

C is for Camara.

D is for Duffy and DuWei.

E is for Edvaldsson.

F is for, Frimpong. 

G is for Gardner. (Scored twice on his debut, in his own net.)

H is for Henchoz.

I is for Incredible how many truly awful goalies an defenders cellic have had

and

J is for Juilien.

K is for Keane who wasn't a defender but still did fuck all for them. 

L is for Latchford.....................................................

M is for many, many many, more, just so  many to mention, and we're only half way through the alphabet.

And they are demanding action against fans who subjected them to abuse.

Dont hear those demands when it’s their fans abusing them, or throwing sectarian anti-Semitic abuse about. 

And where are the demands for action against the biggest example of abuse in sporting history....

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

An alphabetical list of failed cellic defenders and goalies....... my favourite was Camara, but Du Wei ran him close, and Barkas already gunning for special praise. 

C is for Camara.

E is for Edvaldsson.

F is for, Frimpong. 

H is for Henchoz.

and

J is for Juilien.

M is for many, many many, more, just so  many to mention, and we're only half way through the alphabet.

Carl Muggleton :lol:

What part is hard to understand that whilst it may be technically ok to travel to Dubai, doing so in the middle of a pandemic, using the season ticket money your fans put in to do so, whilst just losing against us and being 19 points behind might be a touch sensitive with many. 

They are morons! 

As has been suggested a few times saturdays performance from them was surprising ,They showed a bit aid drive and determination ,They looked sharper and hungrier than we did for a large part of the game .But when you break it down after that wonder save from McGregor they were of very little threat .While we looked a bit flat we were still well organised and restricted them in creating anything of any significance.

That burst at the start of the game along with this squeezed in Dubai trip were for me a last throw of the dice .After the best move of the game ,something almost completely ignored ,Tavs long pass into Morelos where Morelos turned the defender on his heals leaving no option but to bring him down .They were gone they were beat ,they knew that there last throw of the dice came up short and they had failed .

When they get back from their post Xmas party I don’t expect to see the same new resurgent taig team ,But the same team who has stuttered through the season so far .

52 minutes ago, tannerall said:

C is for Camara.

E is for Edvaldsson.

F is for, Frimpong. 

H is for Henchoz.

and

J is for Juilien.

Frank Munro.

Im thinking this wee trip abroad where they are away from family and a decent rest at home, and are stuck with only each other's company, with little else to mull over and the wee bigot still hovering could actual be worse for morale. 

Look at that photo of them "relaxing" by the pool, do they look like a bunch of happy folk ? No way. Wee Neil and Broonie on their own, whilst the rest laze around.

A few days in a foreign country during covid after a  record title breaking defeat. might not be the most  condusive to being  refreshed. 

I think they'll come back totally pissed off, knowing the league is probably done, and Lennon's still there.  

Archived