C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs should be asking how this was all arranged before the SFA contacted them about postponing their game?! Then kicking up shit when they said no and it was cancelled anyway. They obviously never had a choice in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would be absolutely mental if true but can see that in the Lawwell playbook.

Desperate times and all that. It's unlikely but not impossible. They could easy have cancelled the trip had they beat us I guess.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Depends how culpable the SG are. If someone in the SG authorised this with no follow up then they'll do fuck all.

I just think if SG hurt or punished Seperate Entity FC there would be a serious political backlash and they’ll shite it given where their hardcore support lies.

9 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Looks like lurch will be staying at Southampton too after he played tonight in their win v. Liverpool.

How many keepers do they need ffs, They’ve used 3 in the last couple of months and afaik none of them are currently injured, Anybody would think they were Desperate 😂

43 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The more this unravels the more I'm starting to wonder whether they are actively trying to get Scottish football the red card.

Thinking the same.  Cunning plan to make the SG pull the plug on the season.  Wouldn’t surprise me at all. They all piss in the same pot. 

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Depends how culpable the SG are. If someone in the SG authorised this with no follow up then they'll do fuck all.

There’s a shitload of things you cannot do now that you could have done in November when this trip was approved. This idea that it was okayed then and that’s valid forevermore regardless of subsequent steep rises in cases and deaths just would not stand up under independent scrutiny.

And as for Lurgan Flopp getting cited for questioning Madden’s competence, that will happen the same day that Odd Eddie is cited for that shocker of a tackle against United.

Their energies will now be channelled 100% into getting the season suspended and then abandoned. They know that TIAR has gone, now it is about stopping 55 any way they can.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

My missus would say the same about me mate, No a bad cunt but can be one hell of a grumpy cunt 😂

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate my mood is great when things are going well for us. It actually affects my mood in life big time depending on how games go. 

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've laughed so much at these bastards since Saturday afternoon. Keep it coming

Poofy bastards, this wee Pollok cunt just swaggering aboot the forum flirting with every cunt?

Pollok-poofy-bear

@donglover

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

More than welcome to him.

Fuck it gets better and better😂😂😂

Not only would this be a dream move for declan but also a dream move for the lot of us.

Hopefully snus hiddink can get this one over the line.

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Poofy bastards, this wee Pollok cunt just swaggering aboot the forum flirting with every cunt?

Pollok-poofy-bear

@donglover

Had some laugh today mate with the braiding Laxalts hair on Clyde, but donglover has just broke me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Oops.......

With the government saying they want the SFA to look further into the Dubai trip does this now  mean Hibs had a point when they said the SPFL’s reasoning and explanation was weak for sanctioning the cancellation of their game so cfc could go to winter camp. 

I think those who sanctioned this both in government and the SPFL should have their correspondence  made public to make sure the Covid rules set out for football are not being abused. Will Scottish ministers ask questions in Holyrood? 

St Mirren, Aberdeen and Hibs should also be asking questions about the punishments imposed on them and fixtures moved without their permission.

6 hours ago, tannerall said:

An alphabetical list of failed cellic defenders and goalies....... my favourite was Camara, but Du Wei ran him close, and Barkas already gunning for special praise. 

A is for Ajer and Ambrose.

B is for Bitton and Barkas.

C is for Camara.

D is for Duffy and DuWei.

E is for Edvaldsson.

F is for, Frimpong. 

G is for Gardner. (Scored twice on his debut, in his own net.)

H is for Henchoz.

I is for Incredible how many truly awful goalies an defenders cellic have had

and

J is for Juilien.

K is for Keane who wasn't a defender but still did fuck all for them. 

L is for Latchford.....................................................

M is for many, many many, more, just so  many to mention, and we're only half way through the alphabet.

Not sure if this has been posted as i'm working my wat through the pages.
My first choice gave me more laughs and Rangers penalties than any of them...the one and only anton rogan 
My next choice would be the biggest thief they ever had who thought it was ok to wear his slippers...the one and only bobo balde.
cheers and thanks for the memories  

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

With the government saying they want the SFA to look further into the Dubai trip does this now  mean Hibs had a point when they said the SPFL’s reasoning and explanation was weak for sanctioning the cancellation of their game so cfc could go to winter camp. 

I think those who sanctioned this both in government and the SPFL should have their correspondence  made public to make sure the Covid rules set out for football are not being abused. Will Scottish ministers ask questions in Holyrood? 

St Mirren, Aberdeen and Hibs should also be asking questions about the punishments imposed on them and fixtures moved without their permission.

Course they should. 

Same with all the other tomfoolery that went on with the cellic monopoly and the demise of Scottish football. 

But did any other Scottish club ever protest or complain. Naw, their silence was deafening until it came to shafting Rangers. 

I will never understand the reason for that, and will never forgive any of them.

Archived