C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TMB said:

Sutton said it was meaningless before kick-off too. Then goes on a rant about how it was eye opening and celtic need investment and a new manager.  He starts stumbling over himself towards the end of this when its pointed out to him:

Sutton is your typical taig. It means nothing, we still won the league blah blah. 

Deep down but like many taigs, I think he has the fear. That the run on top is about to coming crashing to a halt next season. 

We go into next season with a manager who has laid the foundations to build from.We'll have our transfer targets set to strengthen and be ready to hit the ground running.

They still don't have a manager confirmed yet and a massive rebuild on the way. 

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sutton is your typical taig. It means nothing, we still won the league blah blah. 

Deep down but like many taigs, I think he has the fear. That the run on top is about to coming crashing to a halt next season. 

We go into next season with a manager who has laid the foundations to build from.We'll have our transfer targets set to strengthen and be ready to hit the ground running.

They still don't have a manager confirmed yet and a massive rebuild on the way. 

Hopefully Lennon digs his heels in about staying.  How amazing it would be to stop the nine while that bitter bastard is in charge of them.  

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

As much as I would love that I think its Moyes.... who I think is pish as well. 

Bilic isn’t a bad manager tbh and probably one I’d hope they wouldn’t get. Having said that he took a lot of time off from football for stress so it’d be interesting to see how he reacted here

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Bilic isn’t a bad manager tbh and probably one I’d hope they wouldn’t get. Having said that he took a lot of time off from football for stress so it’d be interesting to see how he reacted here

Was he not sacked in Saudi Arabia for being shit? Lasted 5 months winning 3 out of 15 apparently.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Hopefully Lennon digs his heels in about staying.  How amazing it would be to stop the nine while that bitter bastard is in charge of them.  

Having doubts about TLB getting that job permanently ,especially after his after match media stuff , he looked like he knew he wasny getting it , by the way and the things he was saying 

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Having doubts about TLB getting that job permanently ,especially after his after match media stuff , he looked like he knew he wasny getting it , by the way and the things he was saying 

And he was gracious in defeat as much as the little maggot can't be

You are spot on mate

56 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

How can he dig his heels in his contract ends soon 😂

By 'dig his heels' in I mean a reluctance to leave.  He obviously wants the job and keeps stating it publicly.  I don't think he'll get it but I hope to fuck he does. 

27 minutes ago, TMB said:

By 'dig his heels' in I mean a reluctance to leave.  He obviously wants the job and keeps stating it publicly.  I don't think he'll get it but I hope to fuck he does. 

He still has no choice unless the want him To stay ,ur statement doesn’t make sense ,no surprise as u talk more shite than ten arses 

49 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was golfing today with a member of staff from Dundee Utd.

He said that celtic have held talks with Roberto Martinez and will bring Shaun Maloney is as part of backroom team.

why would he leave Belgium .

anyway hes shite 

Archived