C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, billscott said:

motherwell wont get their 6 pts when the appeal is heard on 14th jan because the spfl asked the clubs for the power to award 3 nil wins the clubs refused and remember the clubs make the rules not the spfl   they then went ahead and awarded the 3 nils hence the appeal  which i think st mirren and hamilton will win and the games will need to be played

Good, I was worried there might be a situation with us at some point if we get cases. Out of interest, where is the line between playing with a reduced team and the game being cancelled? Obviously we are far more capable of playing with a reduced team. I assume there is a rule in place whereby you need to prove you cant meet a certain number of players? Would be open to abuse otherwise as teams could pull out of games if they were missing their best players (but could still field a team)

9 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I fucking love their tears!

Daft cunt is talking about how Bobby Madden let Morelos off with this and that. However, in the same breath talks about how he let Kent away with hitting Brown in the very same match he sent off for Morelos for reacting to Brown clipping/tripping him:lol:

Most blinkered conspiracy theory in the world. They really are "one of a kind".

They don't do hypocrisy mate.

Check this clown:lol:

Screenshot_20210105-165240_Chrome.jpg

27 minutes ago, billscott said:

motherwell wont get their 6 pts when the appeal is heard on 14th jan because the spfl asked the clubs for the power to award 3 nil wins the clubs refused and remember the clubs make the rules not the spfl   they then went ahead and awarded the 3 nils hence the appeal  which i think st mirren and hamilton will win and the games will need to be played

This, If ever St Mirren and Hamilton’s appeal was in doubt then celtic have all but guaranteed it being successful now, No way are SPFL/SFA docking Sporting Integrity FC points or awarding their opponents 3-0 victories, They’d be getting more than their windows panned in imo if they done that.

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Takes me back years, Scott MacDonald scores 2 goals and i texted a workmate "ha ha" and he phoned raging, said he was going to fight Motherwell fans, fought a wall instead and broke his hand.

I initially laughed it off as I thought he was taking the piss and had done something else to his hand but then his mate confirmed his story. They're bizarre characters.

I've seen us conceding 5 against them multiple times over the last few seasons along with all the other antics of their players and, as much as it's ruined my weekend etc, the thought of smashing up my gaff over it is just alien to me.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

This, If ever St Mirren and Hamilton’s appeal was in doubt then celtic have all but guaranteed it being successful now, No way are SPFL/SFA docking Sporting Integrity FC points or awarding their opponents 3-0 victories, They’d be getting more than their windows panned in imo if they done that.

in my opinion their appeal was never in doubt a smart lawyer would blew the spfl case out the window

14 minutes ago, Graham said:

Good, I was worried there might be a situation with us at some point if we get cases. Out of interest, where is the line between playing with a reduced team and the game being cancelled? Obviously we are far more capable of playing with a reduced team. I assume there is a rule in place whereby you need to prove you cant meet a certain number of players? Would be open to abuse otherwise as teams could pull out of games if they were missing their best players (but could still field a team)

not sure on that point but i though i read that if you had 13 fit players you had to play

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I initially laughed it off as I thought he was taking the piss and had done something else to his hand but then his mate confirmed his story. They're bizarre characters.

I've seen us conceding 5 against them multiple times over the last few seasons along with all the other antics of their players and, as much as it's ruined my weekend etc, the thought of smashing up my gaff over it is just alien to me.

I usually just went to my bed or got blind drunk till I forgot we were even playing but never smashed the place up 😂

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

not sure on that point but i though i read that if you had 13 fit players you had to play

so if for example, Mcgregor, Kamara, Morelos and Davis got covid at once we could have another few players with "mild strains" and the game could be postponed with no punishment. 😁

57 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Good point - how about photos of St Mirren or the Aberdeen 8 were enough to go after them?

Its a clear breach so really they should be told to isolate but I don't expect much to come of this, be interesting but if Hibs decide to dig there heels in. 

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They don't do hypocrisy mate.

Check this clown:lol:

Screenshot_20210105-165240_Chrome.jpg

Should be glad that it is not my decision.
As i would stop the bus at the end of the Main Stand and send it round the back of the stadium.
They would have to walk along Edmiston Drive.

Only paedos would call the rape of kids "sectarian" abuse.
disgusting vile scummy cunts. 

with Leanne Dempster leaving HIVS they might not kick up as much fuck about the moved fixture and it’s been known for a wee while now but I’d love if they did about the safety of their players and forced a self-isolation of the bheasts and were awarded a 3-0 win into the bargain:pipe:

Will that happen - no chance🤣

Archived