• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

In response to a CQN blog earlier, basically saying they could still win the league, all's okay, Lennon staying.

They're apoplectic at it, calling it 'Pravda speaks' :lol:

We are officially 'banter era' huns. 

Mind when Barrie McKay missed a chance at 1-1 in our 5-1 win? It was 'If that chance had gone in, it's a different game'. Or when Brendan was feeling their arses at Ibrox it was, 'The performance was there. The results will come.'

The Huns have conceded 5 in 22 (10 less goals than the nearest challenger) and scored 57 in 22 (12 more than the nearest challenger) and the league table is now lying.

This is us now. We're in the 'Banter era'.

If their plan is to piss off Sturgeon that much by being publically shown to not give a fuck about the rules despite what the rest of Scotland has to face that she decides to close Scottish football when she ramps up their lockdowns tomorrow, maybe they're on to something.

48 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

SSB gonna be extra special tomorrow night I think, Rabids will be frothing at the mooth after seeing they pictures 😂

Maybe a wee Rangers fan on at 6pm to kick it off way a, Id no be happy if my team got pumped at the weekend and the players are on the pish

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
4 minutes ago, frenv said:

If their plan is to piss off Sturgeon that much by being publically shown to not give a fuck about the rules despite what the rest of Scotland has to face that she decides to close Scottish football when she ramps up their lockdowns tomorrow, maybe they're on to something.

You honestly have to wonder. They can’t possibly get away with this, on any level, surely?

12 minutes ago, frenv said:

2pm statement tomorrow from nippy. How can it get any worse than level 4? Only one thing left.

LegendofCoop likes this
2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You honestly have to wonder. They can’t possibly get away with this, on any level, surely?

Fuck all would surprise me with they cunts, A mile off the pace, Their fans baying for blood, SPFL having already put a wee questionnaire out to the clubs to gauge at what point Null & Void should be considered, The Fuhrer already having effectively put Scottish football on a yellow card for previous rule breaches and they decide to go on a jolly ffs, You could be forgiven for thinking they cunts are deliberately trying to sabotage this season, Or am I just being Paranoid 😂

Ger_onimo, frenv, Blue Rino and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck all would surprise me with they cunts, A mile off the pace, Their fans baying for blood, SPFL having already put a wee questionnaire out to the clubs to gauge at what point Null & Void should be considered, The Fuhrer already having effectively put Scottish football on a yellow card for previous rule breaches and they decide to go on a jolly ffs, You could be forgiven for thinking they cunts are deliberately trying to sabotage this season, Or am I just being Paranoid 😂

Tour of Japan, Phil O’Donnell... wouldn’t put anything past them tbh

19 minutes ago, frenv said:

That's what I'm thinking.