C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

See Covid restrictions aside, the fact the fenians are allowed to just have fixtures moved to accomodate their trips abroad is a fucking disgrace in itself, particularly when clubs such as Hibs who opposed the re-arranged fixture can't afford such holidays to get some "R & R"

They have had fixtures postponed in the past to fuck off and play in glamour friendlies also. It all points to an unfair sporting advantage to Sporting  Integrity f.c. 

Cheating begging bastards.

Pretty sure the old SPL had a rule inserted where a fixture could be moved at the start of the season to allow a postponement to allow a glamour friendly to increase revenue .

Fuck knows how they have managed to rearrange this .Originally it was a training camp now it’s R and R .they are cheating low life scum .

51 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

See Covid restrictions aside, the fact the fenians are allowed to just have fixtures moved to accomodate their trips abroad is a fucking disgrace in itself, particularly when clubs such as Hibs who opposed the re-arranged fixture can't afford such holidays to get some "R & R"

They have had fixtures postponed in the past to fuck off and play in glamour friendlies also. It all points to an unfair sporting advantage to Sporting  Integrity f.c. 

Cheating begging bastards.

Nah its happened loads for other teams, other home teams, I've listed below all those who've benefitted in similar circumstances:

End

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah its happened loads for other teams, other home teams, I've listed below all those who've benefitted in similar circumstances:

End

It's a fucking shambles tbh, should never be allowed.

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Lawwell paid more than any other EPL chief last year. Took home £3.5m :lol:

Raises the question,why ?

What exactly does he do to warrant such a huge wage and bonus structure .

Is it because he secures lucrative sponsorship,where he’s walking away with 10pc plus of it in a bonus 

Or 

Its it more to do with he uses influence to make sure his club is more competitive by using his off the field influences at SFA ,SPFL and UEFA 

Whatever it is he’s filling his pockets with the clubs money ,Taigs have been wise to this for years and only tainted trophies have kept them sweet .He is going to be a victim of 55 ,what a fucking shame .

Cunt of a human 

Since we beat the scum on Saturday the media have rolled out umpteen tarriers,mulgrew,bonnar,Donnelly,Virgo,lynch and Maloney to name a few saying the league is far from over,strangely the same cunts who said the league was finished when scum were awarded it last season. We were shite after winter break but we weren’t in meltdown like those cunts are so I wonder if these bastards would change there opinion on last seasons ending if asked again,we all know the answer to that.

23 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Since we beat the scum on Saturday the media have rolled out umpteen tarriers,mulgrew,bonnar,Donnelly,Virgo,lynch and Maloney to name a few saying the league is far from over,strangely the same cunts who said the league was finished when scum were awarded it last season. We were shite after winter break but we weren’t in meltdown like those cunts are so I wonder if these bastards would change there opinion on last seasons ending if asked again,we all know the answer to that.

Yup. Rangers better be lawyered up just now. They will try to fuck us. I promise u.

I know they've gone there to try and rekindle the form they showed in recent seasons but that was with a full winter break.

The stupidity of the timing aside, they've had a hectic schedule (like all of us), then long flight to a hot country for booze and training, another long flight back on Friday to freezing temperatures. I wonder if this could actually have a negative impact on their form.

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Raises the question,why ?

What exactly does he do to warrant such a huge wage and bonus structure .

Is it because he secures lucrative sponsorship,where he’s walking away with 10pc plus of it in a bonus 

Or 

Its it more to do with he uses influence to make sure his club is more competitive by using his off the field influences at SFA ,SPFL and UEFA 

Whatever it is he’s filling his pockets with the clubs money ,Taigs have been wise to this for years and only tainted trophies have kept them sweet .He is going to be a victim of 55 ,what a fucking shame .

Cunt of a human 

I imagine at some point he's going to run and get out of dodge. 

He'll be front and centre when the blame is handed out for the tainted 10 collapsing. He'll also know the amount of cost cutting they'll need to do. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's why Hibs should have a bit of fire in their belly come monday to really pile on the misery

If Hib's really wanted to get even for them forcing a postponement to their game they should make a song and dance re the celtic squad players breaking covid protocol in the Dubai photos.

As the incubation period for the virus is up to 7 days or beyond, even negative tests the players may return will not be 100% reliable therefore why should their team (Hib’s) risk potential infection from being in close proximity of the celtic squad. There is potential to give them some real issues here which cannot just be ignored...

I have no doubt celtic would do this if there was an advantage to be gained, especially if they disagreed to a game postponement that was forced upon them...

Isn’t the difference between the bheasts and St Mirren/Hamilton that their squads were decimated with COVID call offs so instead of re-scheduling their games they made them forfeit the points. So the only way they’ll get punished is if they have COVID call offs and need the game postponed. I imagine the most they’ll get is a fine but more likely just a slap on the wrists.

But I’m glad their “ hard training” is getting them so much grief back here.

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If Hib's really wanted to get even for them forcing a postponement to their game they should make a song and dance re the celtic squad players breaking covid protocol in the Dubai photos.

As the incubation period for the virus is up to 7 days or beyond, even negative tests the players may return will not be 100% reliable therefore why should their team (Hib’s) risk potential infection from being in close proximity of the celtic squad. There is potential to give them some real issues here which cannot just be ignored...

I have no doubt celtic would do this if there was an advantage to be gained, especially if they disagreed to a game postponement that was forced upon them...

👍. Would hope this could be Dempsters parting shot. She’s left Hivs now right? 

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

👍. Would hope this could be Dempsters parting shot. She’s left Hivs now right? 

Unsure, but she did seem particularly upset at the time. Hopefully someone at their club takes that view...

17 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Funny as fuck if Hivs refused to play the hoachin bastards in case their players caught anything.

Archived