• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, badjon said:

Seen this, Fucking nuts:thumbsup:

Exactly like the Scottish hun media squirrel of our fans “rioting” outside the ground 3 weeks ago and subsequent Celtic  board piling on the bounty Hunter patter to find set fans who threw 1 mobile iron fence and ran towards the main stand.  Very much like The poll tax riots if you were to believe them all and their reporting.

A more credible approach (as if that would happen) is maybe highlighting the sectarian abuse aimed at our players directly outside ibrokes in front of dozens of police Scotland officers whilst nothing was done. Will they ask  der hun to investigate or police why they stood back

They are hurting big time and are grasping at any straws they can grasp. I am so looking forward to Clyde SSB:thumbsup:

I trust that was merely a spellcheck error, or have you let a mask slip....???

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Their fans are pretty much of the same opinion, nevermind going beserk at the pics of them drinking, happy as fuck, not a care in the world :lol:

Its the kind of fuck up that you just love to see at the moment. They are imploding right now and this only makes things worse. Looking forward to superscoreboard tomorrow night 😂😂😂

Siam69 likes this
8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

is this pic actually from today? If so I'd be fucking livid if I was one of their fans hahahaha. Talk about a fucking PR own goal 😂😂

Aye it was from yesterday. Along with a video of them dancing along a beach front and then in the hotel lounge with other hotel guests getting pished watching the Chelsea Man City game. 

magic8ball likes this
5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Every time that gap widens it just ruins them mentally that bit more, would be outstanding 

They play hivs on the Mon night, definitely the potential for riots with their Dubai antic's and if they slip up on the night

TamCoopz likes this
6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Enjoy this one folks, this was sent by an undercover agent lol this is in Londonderry and the guy in the guitar is a PRO IRA shiter singer

What an egotistical helmet .he’s got a big enough chin but there’s no egg ever been laid that will cover it ,

Fanny 

TamCoopz likes this
1 minute ago, Vision said:

They play hivs on the Mon night, definitely the potential for riots with their Dubai antic's and if they slip up on the night

Hibs are playing terrible at the minute so won’t be expecting too much, can only hope they’re slightly pissed off about the game being moved so that mob can go and get pissed

44 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I trust that was merely a spellcheck error, or have you let a mask slip....???

Haha you are having a fucking laugh I just copied the thing. Staunch as fuck me. No mask to slip!

HG5 likes this