C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Perhaps you might want to find out then, instead of you coming on talking shite, not me!

I know someone who went on Christmas eve and things are rapidly changing so that's why i said as far as i'm aware.

Here's the info here.

So aye, you're talking shite

Screenshot_20210106-211718_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Call it karma for their japan trip shite. 

Some numpties actually believe they went. Wouldn't be a certain club and the authorities conspiring, no way would that ever happen.

Honest to fuck, some right thick cunts in our support.

20 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know someone who went on Christmas eve and things are rapidly changing so that's why i said as far as i'm aware.

Here's the info here.

So aye, you're talking shite

Screenshot_20210106-211718_Chrome.jpg

Still current today -

United Arab Emirates travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

If departing from Abu Dhabi to the EU and UK, you will need to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 96 hours prior to your departure. This no longer applies for travel from Dubai to the UK

Could change tomorrow, as they update the travel corridor on a Thursday.

Anyways, you believe what you want, i'm done ... 

Two women's EFL teams have recently visited Dubai and have had positive test within 10 days of their return. Hibs are due to play cfc on the 11th, more consideration should be given to isolation and the protection of all football players. 

PFA Scotland is the independent trade union for professional footballers and David Gray the Hibs club captain is on the Management Committee of PFA Scotland.

Could he bring a motion to the SFA committee of the importance that the cfc Dubai party isolate on their return for the breaches to hotel protocol as set out with Scotsgov? 

23 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Two women's EFL teams have recently visited Dubai and have had positive test within 10 days of their return. Hibs are due to play cfc on the 11th, more consideration should be given to isolation and the protection of all football players. 

PFA Scotland is the independent trade union for professional footballers and David Gray the Hibs club captain is on the Management Committee of PFA Scotland.

Could he bring a motion to the SFA committee of the importance that the cfc Dubai party isolate on their return for the breaches to hotel protocol as set out with Scotsgov? 

They won't need to quarantine or isolate unless the travel corridor is changed later today, which hopefully it is. 

47 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

See Barry's bigging them up again whoring himself out for the green coin. 

Tit

Fuck noes what he has been watching to to think they will go unbeaten until the end of the season. Their defence is also now in turmoil again with Bitton suspended and Julie Anne out for pretty much the rest of the season.

If they don't drop points on Monday night they will drop them against Livi or Kilmarnock away in the next few weeks.

57 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Tit

Barry is one of my favourite ever Rangers players but I don't understand what he's doing with stories like that. Is he just trying to prove he's impartial by going overboard about them? He joined in on the myth of them dominating us for 60 minutes (which seems to get longer every time they mention the game), it's just really disappointing from him.

Most of them as well as the media keep throwing up stories acting like they are 3 points behind or something. The league isn't over but most of these are acting like they are almost neck and neck with us. Their players constantly throw up the line "we haven't been good enough, now we start". It's been the same for years and even now, they still don't believe it's down to us being a quality side, it's down to them dropping silly points. Both sides drop more points than this normally, the fact is we've collected 62 from a possible 66 whilst only conceding 5 goals and that is outrageous form.

Beating teams like Aberdeen away on Sunday is huge because I've no doubt they believe we are gonna drop points in those sort of games. If we can win through the rest of January, all of a sudden it might start dawning on them that we've been to teams like Hibs, Aberdeen and Motherwell twice and are still going strong.

58 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Tit

Don’t think he’s very clever either ,Watch his interviews and he always has a bit of vacant look syndrome.

Used to love the guy ,totally irrelevant to me now .The guy could have been the John Grieg for the guys under 50.

11 hours ago, murzo said:

Remember when TLB said celtic had been at the forefront of everything positive during the pandemic, hopefully he’s finally right when they come back.

Innuendo for the taigs being in control of governance.

Once again hidden in plain sight .

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Tit

I’m not a fan of Barry the person (great player though), but his interview has been taken way out of context. He said words to the effect of ‘when I was in a title race I used to tell myself they’ll win every game’ (to keep him focused). 

Media twisting things to fuck as usual. 

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not a fan of Barry the person (great player though), but his interview has been taken way out of context. He said words to the effect of ‘when I was in a title race I used to tell myself they’ll win every game’ (to keep him focused). 

Media twisting things to fuck as usual. 

"I don't think Celtic will drop any more points. I do. I honest think they will have got so much confidence from that performance (against Rangers) with the new players coming in and a new formation.

The only thing that Celtic couldn't do and that was down to one guy, Allan McGregor who made some fantastic saves.

"The ball is in Rangers court, of course it is, but this is a massive month and it's not something Rangers have been used to."

I don't get why our own faun over those cunts. Barry's forever doing it and this isn't the first time. 

6 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They won't need to quarantine or isolate unless the travel corridor is changed later today, which hopefully it is. 

Travel corridors have nothing to do with it at all. Players have been exempt from travel restrictions during European and international competitions due to the fact that they had to follow a different set of rules. Rules that have been broken.

Pubs were open in Aberdeen and people were allowed to go to them but due to the rules put in place to allow football to be played Aberdeen players were forced to isolate because they broke those rules.

It really isn't that complicated. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Good tae see the wee lassie hivin a rer time.

CBA09B7C-840D-4652-8E68-4BAA853FC32A.thumb.jpeg.29508bc98d81d56bce87fbe9b3402543.jpeg

That doesn’t even look photo shopped 😂

ps can someone please repost the pic of Madden and Morelos on the titanic,I can’t find it and Iv a mate who would love to see it 

Archived