I'm worried about "Irish Mick". I like to drink in C*ltic youtube before sleep on days like yesterday. Went to his page and he was finishing up a stream that had lasted over ten hours.

Alfredo could have flown home in the time Mick took sitting against the wall with his main light on, moping and chatting shite. Not normal or healthy behaviour.

20210103_025308.jpg

chris182 likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Every time that gap widens it just ruins them mentally that bit more, would be outstanding 

100%, dont expect from hibs mind but you never know

and even 24+ hours of being in that situation, boiling away and putting doubt in their mind. Top it all off bitton being red carded means the main man duffy will start :lol:

magic8ball and TamCoopz like this
22 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I'm worried about "Irish Mick". I like to drink in C*ltic youtube before sleep on days like yesterday. Went to his page and he was finishing up a stream that had lasted over ten hours.

Alfredo could have flown home in the time Mick took sitting against the wall with his main light on, moping and chatting shite. Not normal or healthy behaviour.

20210103_025308.jpg

25 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

100%, dont expect from hibs mind but you never know

and even 24+ hours of being in that situation, boiling away and putting doubt in their mind. Top it all off bitton being red carded means the main man duffy will start :lol:

Hivs will have run out of gas against us. Then with the games twice a week it's probably not helped. Hopefully a full week will see them ready to take it to the tims.

Pictures leaked of those cunts in Dubai drinking and clearly not social distancing..

I'm beyond disgust, anger and even the need to rip the piss - just completely fucking baffled. What the fuck? Everything about this Dubai thing is fucking bizarre.

chris182, HG5 and IanFerguson2013 like this
9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

St Mirren punished for car sharing meanwhile Celtic (who are already three games behind) have fucked off to Dubai for pints by the pool. 

“The Establishment are after us!”

It’s amazing how the entire celtic squad can just fuck off to Dubai (which is a completely different continent) for a jolly with best wishes from the SFA but if Junior Morias dared to enter East Renfrewshire then points would be deducted and massive fines are handed out.

scottyscott1963 likes this
6 hours ago, badjon said:

Haha you are having a fucking laugh I just copied the thing. Staunch as fuck me. No mask to slip!

👍😂

Hoped it was something like that!

Wasn’t sure where the quote ended!

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

St Mirren punished for car sharing meanwhile celtic (who are already three games behind) have fucked off to Dubai for pints by the pool. 

“The Establishment are after us!”

One of the games behind is due to another Covid breach ,the bollingoli holiday 

This establishment pyoor hates them so they dae 

scottyscott1963 and plumbGER like this
22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The “training camp” has been turned into an end of season booze up .

I wonder when Paddy Power will do their traditional pay out on the league ,Maybe they have too big a liability on Rangers winning the league .

Their season is over to be fair. 

HG5 likes this