• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If this was us it would be front page news with calls for all kinds of dire punishments.

sheep got hammered when their players went to the pub thus breaking the football protocols. Surely the same should apply to scum players but I won't hold my breath.

They haven't broken any protocols as far as the SFA and SPFL are aware hence why they authorised it. The Scottish government on the other hand........

magic8ball and scottyscott1963 like this
4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If this was us it would be front page news with calls for all kinds of dire punishments.

sheep got hammered when their players went to the pub thus breaking the football protocols. Surely the same should apply to scum players but I won't hold my breath.

Will the old couple sitting next to Brown and Lennon have to isolate for two weeks on return or are they part of the bubble. Wish I was a grass, I’d report the bastards. There’s a police Scotland web page for it. 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

If Julien is injured and Bitton suspended does that mean big Doofus will be starting for them against Hibs and Livi! Hopefully some more dropped points this month 

Pretty much! The other Israeli boy wants out and that really only leaves Welsh I think? Hopefully Nisbet, Murphy and Boyle turn up.

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Pretty much! The other Israeli boy wants out and that really only leaves Welsh I think? Hopefully Nisbet, Murphy and Boyle turn up.

Livi are flying at the moment as well. Pity both are home games for them but fingers crossed. The meltdown if they drop any more will be hysterical 

Laudrup1984 likes this

All jokes aside...

I don't believe that even they are stupid enough to go out to Dubai and think not only that they can so openly take the piss knowing cameras will be on them but flaunt it all over social media.

This is a sabotage effort make no mistake, it's all they have left and like that I find myself laughing again. :lol:

14 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

All jokes aside...

I don't believe that even they are stupid enough to go out to Dubai and think not only that they can so openly take the piss knowing cameras will be on them but flaunt it all over social media.

This is a sabotage effort make no mistake, it's all they have left and like that I find myself laughing again. :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to get points docked so they can sell the ‘We wuz pyooor robbed of the tainted 10 by ra Masonic establishment’ to the gullible hordes. Easy way to take the heat off Lennon, Lawwell etc. 

Nothing they do surprises me anymore. Utterly shameless, classless bastards.

Bluekev and plumbGER like this
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They haven't broken any protocols as far as the SFA and SPFL are aware hence why they authorised it. The Scottish government on the other hand........

So it's OK to go for a drink in Dubai but not in Aberdeen. Somebody should have told the sheep that.

Howsitgoing and magic8ball like this
8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So it's OK to go for a drink in Dubai but not in Aberdeen. Somebody should have told the sheep that.

aye but it’s only a UK pandemic 😂

Wonder why none of the National press outlets are running with this story .Also bet you somebody brings it up on SSB tonight wether they are allowed to run with it is another thing altogether.

This could also be a set up so they can sack TLB 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

aye but it’s only a UK pandemic 😂

Wonder why none of the National press outlets are running with this story .Also bet you somebody brings it up on SSB tonight wether they are allowed to run with it is another thing altogether.

This could also be a set up so they can sack TLB 

Press in Scotland won't touch this story which is hardly surprising. Can't say anything bad about them.

Just imagine the response if it was us.

surfsup2 likes this

Hopefully these bastards get a massive fine. A don’t want them deducted points I can’t be arsed listening to them greet and make excuses about it. Over to you sfa and spfl. Hardly doubt they will though 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Press in Scotland won't touch this story which is hardly surprising. Can't say anything bad about them.

Just imagine the response if it was us.

We would be getting absolutely annihilated in the press for stuff like that. You can also bet if we had games in hand questions would be asked why 1 isn't being played mid week. 

Hibs have been shite recently. But surely your going to be motivated like fuck after your game is moved without your permission for a party in the sun. 

HG5 likes this
2 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Hopefully these bastards get a massive fine. A don’t want them deducted points I can’t be arsed listening to them greet and make excuses about it. Over to you sfa and spfl. Hardly doubt they will though 

Fine sentiments but as the SFA/SPFL are in liewell's pocket nothing will happen.

magic8ball, hawkeye and davis1986 like this