C*ltc

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They ignored that cup final performance and the league game a few weeks later to their own detriment.

Coronavirus and their crusade to get handed the title in an unfinished league season let them forget we were getting stronger.

We had a collapse in the new year but there were clear signs of the team moving forward before that and they ignored it 

I don’t know what they expected us to do this season . I was always confident that we were at least capable of challenging and think most pundits and neutrals would also have backed that heading into the season .  the fact they seem to have not even let that thought enter their mind is mental . Worked out great for us because the position we are in now I didn’t expect .

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Travel corridors have nothing to do with it at all. Players have been exempt from travel restrictions during European and international competitions due to the fact that they had to follow a different set of rules. Rules that have been broken.

Pubs were open in Aberdeen and people were allowed to go to them but due to the rules put in place to allow football to be played Aberdeen players were forced to isolate because they broke those rules.

It really isn't that complicated. 

Im not disputing any of that, but if you think there full team will need to isolate after the SG and SFA gave them the green light to go then sadly your being naive, you have seen this week the SG already palm it back off to the SFA as none of them want anything to do with it. 

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Im not disputing any of that, but if you think there full team will need to isolate after the SG and SFA gave them the green light to go then sadly your being naive, you have seen this week the SG already palm it back off to the SFA as none of them want anything to do with it. 

SG and the SFA both allowed the trip so nothing to see here. The SG expects clubs to follow the regulations surrounding elite sportsmen. The SFA's very own joint response group stated how clubs must behave in hotels.

scum drove a coach and horses through the regulations. They should on return be forced (the entire group) to self isolate for 10 days as it is only after 10 days that a negative test has any meaning.

I won't hold my breath though.

58 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The more the games that they cannot play increase the more they will argue that the season cannot be completed and with compliant authorities they may just get it.

If one team cannot fulfil its fixture list, a large part of which is self inflicted then that’s no reason to cancel a full league season. If necessary they will play 3 games per week or forfeit the points, there is no excuse given the size of their squad. I have no doubt, as proven by previous actions that they will try any and every way to gain advantage but on this occasion I do not think it’ll wash...

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently the record spun fergusons words from a podcast.

Here is allegedly what he said

"Well when I was in that position it was don’t listen to the noise that’s going on outside, people talking about leagues. You’ve got to just stay focussed and I would be saying to my teammates as well, “I firmly believe Celtic are going to win every single game from now until the end of the season”, so that keeps you on your toes, and just keep the standards up that they’ve shown all season, as simple as that, don't let standards drop, if you allow that to happen then you could be in for a big fall, so it’s important, that, as your hear the manager and players speak after every single game, i think they’ve learnt their lessons from last year.. the most important thing is that this group of players stay focussed”

Thats been taken from a poster on FF who said he listened to the podcast 

Was it from the Open Goal podcast?

The Record done the same with Wes when he was in it.

27 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I haven't said that I expect them to be punished as I can't see them cunts that run the game lifting a finger. 

All besides the point they were given permission to go to a training camp they were not given permission to ignore any other rules whilst they were there.

No matter what they are coming home to a shit storm and that is just from their own fans. Any benefits they may have gained from their piss up in the sun have been well and truly negated 👍

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

If one team cannot fulfil its fixture list, a large part of which is self inflicted then that’s no reason to cancel a full league season. If necessary they will play 3 games per week or forfeit the points, there is no excuse given the size of their squad. I have no doubt, as proven by previous actions that they will try any and every way to gain advantage but on this occasion I do not think it’ll wash...

I hope that you are right.

9 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I haven't said that I expect them to be punished as I can't see them cunts that run the game lifting a finger. 

All besides the point they were given permission to go to a training camp they were not given permission to ignore any other rules whilst they were there.

No matter what they are coming home to a shit storm and that is just from their own fans. Any benefits they may have gained from their piss up in the sun have been well and truly negated 👍

New computer yet mate? 

39 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I don’t know what they expected us to do this season . I was always confident that we were at least capable of challenging and think most pundits and neutrals would also have backed that heading into the season .  the fact they seem to have not even let that thought enter their mind is mental . Worked out great for us because the position we are in now I didn’t expect .

They came into this season almost like they already had the tainted 10 won. Total arrogance while underestimating us. 

It's been excellent seeing the tables turned. 

3 hours ago, billscott said:

i must have watched a different game mcgregor had 2 saves 1 which you would expect them to make the other from griffiths was a terrific save  they did not have a shot on target after 21st min. in the 2nd half before the red card i was confident we would score

Agreed Bill .All this bollocks from the media and some of our own “ the scum played us off the park apparently 🤣😄😄

I think it’s safe to say ,it was how bad we played on this occasion .And still won

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

New computer yet mate? 

Naw still isolating 😂

Actual laptop appears to start up ok but the screen is fucked so going to see if it can be repaired if not I'll get a new one. 

Told her indoors that we would shop together when I got back for Christmas presents as it would be easier she has since been told that her present is now paying towards any expense 😂

Dare not think about what would have happened if we had lost 😂

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

They played well the first half . Had two decent chances and mcgregor dealt with both . After that they done nothing . People comparing it to our cup final performance are wrong . We missed far more opportunities that day than they did on Saturday .

Millions of miles different .Rangers created and spurned at least 6 to 10 golden chances and were completely on top 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They came into this season almost like they already had the tainted 10 won. Total arrogance while underestimating us. 

And best of all mate .If we keep a cool head in next few weeks .It will be months and months of infighting from that lot .The countdown will glorious 😃

21 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Very true and they should have to answer for breaking the bubble rules, they will argue about the travel corridor but as had been said many times elite sports have privliges many of us don't just now and no matter how strict or tight the regulations may seem the should adhered too. 

It will be interesting mind you if another outbreak happens at a club to see the course of action as any punishment now shows a clear hypocrisy throughout that maybe other can no longer ignore. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Correct mate. They already thought they had it in the bag. They thought they just had to show up. Arrogant cunts! 

Archived