C*ltc

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

They played well the first half . Had two decent chances and mcgregor dealt with both . After that they done nothing . People comparing it to our cup final performance are wrong . We missed far more opportunities that day than they did on Saturday .

Including a penalty.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And best of all mate .If we keep a cool head in next few weeks .It will be months and months of infighting from that lot .The countdown will glorious 😃

Spot on EJ, everyone from Rogers, Tierney, Dembele, Brown, Lawell, Griffiths, and as has already started with Lennon, will be getting it in the back from them. Of course the narrative will be that they threw it away with no recognition nor acknowledgement of the tangible progress (albeit trophy free till now) we have made both domestically and in Europe. As you say if the team keep a cool head and continue with the resolve shown till now, this for me will be more enjoyable than our own 9 iar...

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Including a penalty.

And the golden chance at the death mate .Every one of them knew we had murdered them that day .Yet I would quite happily have won the trophy and played crap .
And all we are getting now is how marvellous they played .Not about how we actually won “ the biggest old firm ever” I heard it being touted 🤣

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And the golden chance at the death mate .Every one of them knew we had murdered them that day .Yet I would quite happily have won the trophy and played crap .
And all we are getting now is how marvellous they played .Not about how we actually won “ the biggest old firm ever” I heard it being touted 🤣

Fucking double standards from they taig fucks.

Popcorn teeth trying to say they made us look average. Our managers through the years have always been dignified and they cunts spout pish.

They are bad losers and bad winners.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Popcorn teeth trying to say they made us look average. Our managers through the years have always been dignified and they cunts spout pish.

100% PB .They never fail to surprise us 

Bad winners ,bad losers ,shower of serial liars and bullshitters 

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Let them carry on with the false narrative, the dumb cunts in their support believe the hype.

So approx 97.2% of them.

Thick ill educated bastards.

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

They played well the first half . Had two decent chances and mcgregor dealt with both . After that they done nothing . People comparing it to our cup final performance are wrong . We missed far more opportunities that day than they did on Saturday .

100% they are wrong to do that comparison because we actually peppered their goal and got massively unlucky. 

They were like us under Waburton, dominant but not much to show for it. 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Let them carry on with the false narrative, the dumb cunts in their support believe the hype.

So approx 97.2% of them.

Loving it mate .Brilliant time to be a Rangers supporter .Your boy will be having a great time .Shoulders out strutting about .The young ones have had it tough for too long 

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So approx 97.2% of them.

Was the ideal game for us in all honesty , they played well enough for them to keep Lennon but we take the points.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Loving it mate .Brilliant time to be a Rangers supporter .Your boy will be having a great time .Shoulders out strutting about .The young ones have had it tough for too long 

Yip mate, been a long few years for him with his wee beggar mates poking fun at him but he is loving it the now.

A far cry from getting beat off Annan at home.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Spot on EJ, everyone from Rogers, Tierney, Dembele, Brown, Lawell, Griffiths, and as has already started with Lennon, will be getting it in the back from them. Of course the narrative will be that they threw it away with no recognition nor acknowledgement of the tangible progress (albeit trophy free till now) we have made both domestically and in Europe. As you say if the team keep a cool head and continue with the resolve shown till now, this for me will be more enjoyable than our own 9 iar...

It's the changing narrative that cracks me up. They didn't really care about 10, the quad treble is more important. If it wasn't that important why have they spent years talking about it 🤣

Just watch as well when they come out with the inevitable first title crap patter. 

When we complete 55 it's going to be comedy gold to see what they do next. 

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the changing narrative that cracks me up. They didn't really care about 10, the quad treble is more important. If it wasn't that important why have they spent years talking about it 🤣

Just watch as well when they come out with the inevitable first title crap patter. 

When we complete 55 it's going to be comedy gold to see what they do next. 

They have been singing about 10 in a row since 2012 

first of all it shows what a fucking farce the whole thing is as they have had it handed to them on a plate since then 

secondly it has totally consumed them since then . When it’s officially gone it will be the biggest fuck up in their history . And we should never let them forget it 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Saw one of the scum saying how it felt like a tommy burns game against the great Walter Smith. Actually sounds about right.:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Saw one of the scum saying how it felt like a tommy burns game against the great Walter Smith. Actually sounds about right.:thumbsup:

Hopefully with same end result mate . 55 TO 50 would be magic , considering what's happened last 9 years 

53 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They have been singing about 10 in a row since 2012 

first of all it shows what a fucking farce the whole thing is as they have had it handed to them on a plate since then 

secondly it has totally consumed them since then . When it’s officially gone it will be the biggest fuck up in their history . And we should never let them forget it 

I said that to a m8 before the festive period, the price of failure is proving greater than the price of success.....the fear of not winning their tainted 10 outweighs all previous wins and it's eating them up inside :lol:

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

As we all know they hate Rangers way more than they love their own club. We consume them.

Our very existence makes them seethe and froth at the mouth. 

Which is nice. 

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I said that to a m8 before the festive period, the price of failure is proving greater than the price of success.....the fear of not winning their tainted 10 outweighs all previous wins and it's eating them up inside :lol:

They've built this up as the ultimate achievement. It doesn't matter to them they have been handed advantages no other side has ever had. 

Now it's dawning that years of taking the piss and making fun of us is coming back to bite them. That's what they can't take. Knowing that we'll never let them forget it.

Archived