• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Certainly sounds likely.

Not sure I agree mate, the respective governments know people are travelling between the countries. It does set a very bad example but it doesn't give the SG the power to order them home.

billscott likes this
10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

People at their hotel have said they've packed up.

Probably going to a different hotel to try stay under the radar. Or they've been kicked out for D&D

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

If the deduction in points is enough to  remove them from European football next season then it’ll be worth it, otherwise I’m the same as you just a fine. 

they got permission from spfl to go to dubai thats why their game got moved to mon night  so there will be no punishment  also dubai is not on any quarentine list and anyone can go there if you test negative 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure I agree mate, the respective governments know people are travelling between the countries. It does set a very bad example but it doesn't give the SG the power to order them home.

The SG did force the sheep and tarriers games off despite the SPFL allowing them to go ahead. They'll step in if they feel they need to.

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

they got permission from spfl to go to dubai thats why their game got moved to mon night  so there will be no punishment  also dubai is not on any quarentine list and anyone can go there if you test negative 

They’ve still got to adhere to the rules that’s set, they’ve a 1st team bubble. They’ve went to a bar and got drunk with the other hotel members. Also looks as if they’ve invited their kids and family to the resort, how can that be essential?

14EC1F61-FAFD-4AC5-9040-69B8FC885661.jpeg

8FA1B34A-A62F-4882-97AA-AE410C796CD8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ve still got to adhere to the rules that’s set, they’ve a 1st team bubble. They’ve went to a bar and got drunk with the other hotel members. Also looks as if they’ve invited their kids and family to the resort, how can that be essential?

14EC1F61-FAFD-4AC5-9040-69B8FC885661.jpeg

8FA1B34A-A62F-4882-97AA-AE410C796CD8.jpeg

i agree about the kids and family if that is true if they stay in their football bubble then they are ok  personally they can do what they like on the pitch is where it matters

DW1872 likes this

Fuckin ridiculous they were ever allowed to go to another continent and stroll back into the country and get ready for their next match.

I think theres something more sinister going on here.......

6 minutes ago, billscott said:

i agree about the kids and family if that is true if they stay in their football bubble then they are ok  personally they can do what they like on the pitch is where it matters

It’s the lack of fairness that pisses me off. They can do whatever they want and no one will do a thing about it. 

Bluekev likes this
3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s the lack of fairness that pisses me off. They can do whatever they want and no one will do a thing about it. 

they got permission from the spfl so they are entitled to go there  now if another club had asked the same and been refused then your fairness kicks in  personally i am happy they went there more chance of players getting covid and we as a club just get on with our training and rack up another 3 pts on sunday

Professional Scottish sport unaffected by new Covid-19 rules

By Chris McLaughlinBBC Scotland sports news correspondent

Last updated on20 minutes ago20 minutes ago.From the sectionScotland

The rugby and football seasons are expected to continue

Professional sport in Scotland will not be affected by new coronavirus restrictions for now.

Updated Scottish government guidance says those "involved in professional sports, for training, coaching or competing in an event" will be allowed to leave their homes.

First minister Nicola Sturgeon has issued a general stay at home instruction from midnight.

Football and rugby have been played behind closed doors since August.

Prime Minister Boris Johnston will make a televised address at 20:00 GMT on Monday regarding further steps to battle coronavirus in England.

Live: Latest on Covid-19 in Scotland

Scots ordered to stay home in new Covid lockdown

Glasgow Warriors are scheduled to face Edinburgh in Friday's Pro14 rugby union match. Edinburgh and Glasgow both have European fixtures scheduled for January.

Also on Friday, Queen's Park's take on Queen of the South in football's Scottish Cup.

More cup ties are scheduled for Saturday along with Premiership matches with further top-flight matches on Sunday, next Monday and next Wednesday. Championship sides are in action next Tuesday.

A small number of football and rugby matches have been played in front of a limited number of supporters this season but with fans are only allowed in stadia in tier 3 areas under current government guidelines. All of mainland Scotland has been in Tier 4, the highest level of restrictions, since Boxing Day.

Bluekev likes this
1 minute ago, billscott said:

they got permission from the spfl so they are entitled to go there  now if another club had asked the same and been refused then your fairness kicks in  personally i am happy they went there more chance of players getting covid and we as a club just get on with our training and rack up another 3 pts on sunday

Essential travel only, there’s kids in that photo. Bringing their kids with them doesn’t seem essential to me.