C*ltc

19 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

So here we are on Thursday 7th January and all the on (broon feigning injury) and off field transgressions and the total amount of punishment is zero. 

I can’t believe eduoard is not being cited, if that was Alfredo who commited that tackle against Dundee we all know he be banned for at least 2 games. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I can’t believe eduoard is not being cited, if that was Alfredo who commited that tackle against Dundee we all know he be banned for at least 2 games. 

It's again showing the trial by TV culture. Morelos was covered everywhere, highlighted several times by sky during the game and of course sportscene. 

Yet aside from Mark Hateley rightly bringing it up. Not a word was said about Edouard. 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

It's a fake account of that cunt from Sky. Tarriers even after being told think it's real :lol:

:lol: Reality doesn't come into it with that lot, just repeat it enough times and it becomes real. Just wait for it, days, weeks and months from now they will still be bringing this up, stating as a fact that we had 3 players test positive before the Aberdeen game and it was hidden away so that they were available for the game.:lol:

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

They should hang their heads in shame when they arrive off the plane tomorrow. But they won't.

Putting the game at risk for selfish means. When does the self entitlement end?

image.thumb.png.d6f6594494afeeabf4c877f1680bb972.png

Is that their points total, in relation to ours, on that plane?

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Read that twitter bam up loads hoping their would be an underlying joke, If there is then i'm stupid as fuck and don't get it.

I’m the same. I just don’t think that’s funny. 

On the other side of it anyone can catch covid at any time. Your partner can bring it to you, you could catch it going to the shop so how does that make us Scotland’s shame? Why would that null and void the league? Anyone would think it was us that had gone in a jolly to Dubai. Baffling 🥺

Desperate stuff. It's the typical deflection from them to take attention away, even just briefly, from their trip to Dubai. 

Theres 1200 odd folk who've died in latest daily UK figures and they're making this shit up. Absolutely pathetic.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Seen one of them confessed to be on his knees praying and begging God.
The other 99% of them just went to the pineapple and had the dirty beast pray for them.

Don’t you mean applepine?

Archived